Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Upcoming Elk Draw Results

Just saw on the WY F & G web site that the NR elk draw results will be available 10am 26th feb. I got a bit excited for a minute as its already the 26th here.

I didn't draw the general tag with 1 point. Dang.

Come on NM!!!

Last edited:
http://sao.state.wy.us/EFT_PAYMTS/EFT_Search_Page.aspx

I just checked here and apparently didn't draw as 2nd Choice Special general. I'm extremely bummed if this is the case... I guess I better start researching more on Montana/Idaho/Colorado.

Yup, it worked for me first thing this morning but it seems hunters have crashed the page. I've never been so disappointed to find out I have a $577.00 check coming in the mail.

It's frozen for me too! :(

Edit: Just got through. I'm going elk hunting in Wyoming this year!

Last edited:
I'll be helping a friend in 45-9 the first half of September. He got through and has a $50 check coming for his PP refund! He drew it with 8PPs.

I've gotten through a couple times but when I do a search it just spins for a while and then nothing changes.

I'm going to assume that means that I don't have a refund coming which would mean that I didn't draw my 1st choice, but did draw my 2nd choice so I don't get my preference point refunded or my tag refunded.

I've gotten through a couple times but when I do a search it just spins for a while and then nothing changes.

I'm going to assume that means that I don't have a refund coming which would mean that I didn't draw my 1st choice, but did draw my 2nd choice so I don't get my preference point refunded or my tag refunded.

Mine just went to a blank bottom part of the screen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back