Wyoming Elk Video Clips

IdahoBugler

I thought I would try and post a few video clips of our Wyoming hunt. The first one is of Pedro the bull that we saw with only a few days left of Archery. A dang nice bull for sure and one that kept me holding out for a big one. The next bull was one we found rubbing a tree as we were sneaking into Pedro. The last 3 bulls were ones that came in as we were calling to Pedro.

IdahoBugler, now I know why you held out. Dang that is an awesome bull. Hope you get to go back and try for him. Great video.

Wow, nice bull!! Man I'll bet you wish you could have fast forwarded that day to the rifle part of your season.

Dang, Pedro is a stud of a bull, wish you guys could have brought him back to Idaho.

Man, that is awesome. I just read Moosie's story. You guys are having an awesome year! Hey IB, if you need a someone to tag along, bugle or pack, let me know. I'd love to learn some new country out of state..

bulldown

HAHAH...... Nice.... TURN it off in this Mother....$@^! !!! :)

Bulldown, When you rock the house better then me... I'm sure 'Bugler will dump me for you. Till then, stop beggin'. :p

I like the next clip but even though I was there.. I had to watchy it twice to see the bull I drew back on between the branches..

You can see my little brown hat before you pan over to the Elk in the tree's. Maybe if I had waited 2 more seconds on that elk.... That elk should have died..... :p

That 1x4 was a trip for sure.

Those 2 elk and the Wire fence. Was that the day we packed out the Elk ? I don't remember those 2 elk.

The two by the fence where the one's I called in right after you left to get the wheeler.

Here's a few more clips.

Great video.Have to ask if IB is shooting pink vanes(3yr old daughter has pink arrows and noticed them,thinks there cool).What's that song moosie is playin might have to try it to get me some good luck.Keep the video coming if ya got more.

Great video.Have to ask if IB is shooting pink vanes(3yr old daughter has pink arrows and noticed them,thinks there cool).What's that song moosie is playin might have to try it to get me some good luck.Keep the video coming if ya got more.
Nope 1 orange and 2 whites over a white dip. I'll post more when I get more time.

Maybe share a Small short clip of the Beat Box Bandit ? :D :D

Or the 3 elk that came in with mine dead in the background ?

Heading out tomorrow for some more footage. This time of Deer.... Kudos on getting the Land pass. Now, decisions... .decisions... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back