Wyoming Approves County Wide Mask Mandate

I plan on wearing a mask everywhere I have contact with people outside my immediate and verifiable sphere, including my SE Wyoming pronghorn hunt. I'm hoping the rest of Wyoming follows suit in requiring it, but we should all do our part in protecting the good folk of the state. The healthcare system was never designed for what can happen with this. Dead people don't have politics, so if you want more people on your side, wear a mask, and tell yours to wear one too.

No offense but keep’r on the rails, this kinda comment leads us to a locked thread.
7f4dd72f-d3c8-431b-94d6-fa4de9235ea5.jpg

Colorado is really taking the masks seriously. It’s night and day from Pennsylvania were businesses are posting signs stating they don’t care if you don’t wear one. I was 5 miles into a hike in RMNP and got scoffed at by a lady for not wearing one. I couldn’t breath as is at 11k feet without one!

I plan on wearing a mask everywhere I have contact with people outside my immediate and verifiable sphere, including my SE Wyoming pronghorn hunt. I'm hoping the rest of Wyoming follows suit in requiring it, but we should all do our part in protecting the good folk of the state. The healthcare system was never designed for what can happen with this. Dead people don't have politics, so if you want more people on your side, wear a mask, and tell yours to wear one too.
Dead people in Chicago not only have politics, they still vote.

Colorado is really taking the masks seriously. It’s night and day from Pennsylvania were businesses are posting signs stating they don’t care if you don’t wear one. I was 5 miles into a hike in RMNP and got scoffed at by a lady for not wearing one. I couldn’t breath as is at 11k feet without one!
I'm not sure I'd have been polite with the woman, and don't get me started about our governor.

For the best. I was there last week and it was a total mess. Town was as crowded as I'd seen it and very few were wearing masks or attempting to distance. A few friends there are now under quarantine awaiting test results.

We haven't been in a restaurant in 4 months, mask up, lock the office door, do the grocery pick up thing...etc. Driving past the mall yesterday I see a huge honking carnival setting up in the east parking lot.
Guess I better browse our community health commission's site for tilt a whirl guidelines.

Back