Wyoming Approves County Wide Mask Mandate

To be clear, I have no objections to having to wear masks in public especially when social distancing is not practical. There is no real excuse not to other than your own selfishness. Wearing a mask is far better than the government shutting the economy down which caused more damage than the disease itself.

226 confirmed cases and 1 death, not to make light of anything, but seems like they are doing it ok if it's only 1% of the population?

CO Governor just did a mandatory mask mandate for all public/private indoor locations state wide and mandated "last call" for 10pm....

226 confirmed cases and 1 death, not to make light of anything, but seems like they are doing it ok if it's only 1% of the population?

CO Governor just did a mandatory mask mandate for all public/private indoor locations state wide and mandated "last call" for 10pm....
My feeling is if it were not an election year, we would not see the shutdowns we have seen and the "cure" would be a lot closer. The verifiable numbers, not just what is reported really seems to match up to H1N1, West Nile and other flu viruses.

“Harrist’s signature means people in Teton County will be required to wear such face coverings inside of or in line for any retail or commercial business, when obtaining health care, and when using public transit or riding in a private, commercial vehicle like a tour bus.“

My feeling is if it were not an election year, we would not see the shutdowns we have seen and the "cure" would be a lot closer. The verifiable numbers, not just what is reported really seems to match up to H1N1, West Nile and other flu viruses.
No offense but keep’r on the rails, this kinda comment leads us to a locked thread.

Thanks Doug. I’ll be there this weekend, although we’d be wearing our masks anyhow.

Seems Dougs comment might pertain to the bigger picture and not party lines. Reasonable statement.
But the party mongers might take it upon themselves to practice their witchcraft.
From now on that's my only deduction...witchcraft.
Fyi ...got that lingo from the Okie dude that thinks Indigenous folks practice witchcraft.

Back