Wyo Wildlife Task Force and the new outfitter/landowner draw proposal

We have always had to buy tags.
Tag prices are going to increase.
If you can’t afford the tag increases, go play golf or something.
Have tag costs ever decreased?
The North American model of hunting has been pay to play for quite some time. Whether you realize that or not is not my problem.
Your patronizing attitude is amusing. I may know a thing or two about the North American model.

But, you continue to miss the point.

Let’s say screw the drawing and put all of them on EBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not greed here. I am part of the common family. I bust my ass doing extra work all year to afford any hunt I feel like taking. Maybe yall shouldn't be worried with other "common folk" and be more worried about yourself making extra cash for more opportunities. Anybody can make an extra $1000 to $1500 a year just by doing extra stuff on the weekends once a month. So get that crappy excuse out of here.
Lol....think how hard you are going to work to pay for that tag when the price triples.

It doesn't bother me one bit what bothers me is the motivation of trying to raise the prices so high to get less competition for the tags.I think most on here would be fine if the prices where raised for the good of the resource but some just want it for there own personal gain.

I worked my ass off the last 10 years and quit my job and moved my family for a better life and better hunting followed. Thanks for the concern about my opportunities but I have multi elk tags and deer tags to fill this year so I will be plenty busy.

Your patronizing attitude is amusing. I may know a thing or two about the North American model.

You could tell him the sky is blue and he’d get on a pedestal and patronize you for calling it green

There’s no point.

Better yet. Lets just mail to tags everyone who wants one. No cost of course.
That way we’re being fair and inclusive to everyone. Your patronizing makes me smile as well thank you.

Lol....think how hard you are going to work to pay for that tag when the price triples.

It doesn't bother me one bit what bothers me is the motivation of trying to raise the prices so high to get less competition for the tags.I think most on here would be fine if the prices where raised for the good of the resource but some just want it for there own personal gain.

I worked my ass off the last 10 years and quit my job and moved my family for a better life and better hunting followed. Thanks for the concern about my opportunities but I have multi elk tags and deer tags to fill this year so I will be plenty busy.
It can benefit the resource, that is obviously to goal. But I’m not going to feel bad if it also benefits me because other people can’t participate any longer.

Better yet. Lets just mail to tags everyone who wants one. No cost of course.
That way we’re being fair and inclusive to everyone. Your patronizing makes me smile as well thank you.
I never once suggested we should, but please carry on.

Attitudes like yours lead to programs like bulls for billionaires. Are you related to Sy?

The reason to raise the prices isn't to price people out but if thats the byproduct then good for ones it didn't.

I never once suggested we should, but please carry on.

Attitudes like yours lead to programs like bulls for billionaires. Are you related to Sy?
Very cute. A real zinger.
Do you think State of Wyoming should get the best return on the product they have to offer? I’ll say it again since some have trouble comprehending. The current market for hunting in Wyoming would support a 30 to 50% increase in tag cost. Why shouldn’t that be done?
Why should they care if it prices some out.
I don’t, and I’ll be one having to pay those costs.

It takes money to #Conservation #Habitimprovement #Increaselandaccess
And all the other trendy tags. They can increase revenue by increasing tag costs that would give them increased money to do all those things.
If that means Bill who works at a gas station can’t go elk hunting anymore because he can’t afford a tag that’s not my problem nor is it theirs.
The pie is shrinking and the pieces are getting more expensive. That is reality whether you like it or not.

If that means Bill who works at a gas station can’t go elk hunting anymore because he can’t afford a tag that’s not my problem nor is it theirs.
There it is as plain as it gets. Screw the poors they shouldn’t have the same opportunity to hunt as you because You have more money. Not your problem 🤡

There it is as plain as it gets. Screw the poors they shouldn’t have the same opportunity to hunt as you because You have more money. Not your problem 🤡
Should Wyoming keep shorting itself of money to be more inclusive of the “poors”as you put it

It takes money to #Conservation #Habitimprovement #Increaselandaccess
And all the other trendy tags. They can increase revenue by increasing tag costs that would give them increased money to do all those things.

Right????
Or are we against conservation, improved land access, improved habitat if that means we can’t afford a tag?

Should Wyoming keep shorting itself of money to be more inclusive of the “poors”as you put it
1. Sorry I was just rephrasing your terrible sentiment from the post before, “poors” was probably the wrong word to use, I was just trying to summarize your apparent view of people who have less resources than you.

2. You have a grand total of 0 proof that a large price increase that likely prices out a significant portion of Wyoming applicants would end result in economic benefit for Wyoming.

Also I’m reading through the rest of your previous posts and realizing I don’t have the time or desire to bang my head against a concrete wall arguing with you since you have made up your mind. 👋🏻

1. Sorry I was just rephrasing your terrible sentiment from the post before, “poors” was probably the wrong word to use, I was just trying to summarize your apparent view of people who have less resources than you.

2. You have a grand total of 0 proof that a large price increase that likely prices out a significant portion of Wyoming applicants would end result in economic benefit for Wyoming.
And you have zero proof it wouldn’t.

I just saw inflation from last year at this exact time is at 9.9%. So shouldn't all big game tags go up 9.9% across the board just to keep up with it? Everyone hunting this fall on last falls prices are getting a steal!
I would fully support tying a price increase to inflation, at a minimum. Do it on a 3 year schedule or something. The fact that we don't means we're asking the department to do more for less when inflation rears its ugly head.

Or... That clown Gilliand and others support price increases for their own purely selfish reasons, so we all HAVE TO oppose it, even though we should clearly increase costs to at least try to benefit the resource.

Did I sum it up well?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back