NEW SITKA Ambient 75

WTF Montana. This is real?

So who else is saving their pennies? HT treehouse party? Just like the Sandlot.
Saving? I thought we all decided we didn't really need all of our money and we were supposed to be giving it to Uncle Sam? Crap! Wonder if I can catch the mail lady? Stupid question, she's a Federal employee, she hasn't made much progress in the last 2 hours.

It would be hilarious if all the guys we passed on the Blackfoot soaking San Juan worms with bored guides were from Paws Up. We were staying a few miles upstream of the place. I'd take a burger from the Sinclair over that fancy food after a day on the water.

My dad grew up in the Blackfoot. Not a lot of things he hates more than Paws Up and what it represents.

What a chithead Vegas, Lipson played in our area! Brought workers from out of State to establish his area, attempted to block Blackfoot river running through the Paws Up property, attempted to trademark Montana's slogan, "Last Best Place", etc... Slime that keeps receiving the perks of clientele.

Saving? I thought we all decided we didn't really need all of our money and we were supposed to be giving it to Uncle Sam? Crap! Wonder if I can catch the mail lady? Stupid question, she's a Federal employee, she hasn't made much progress in the last 2 hours.
Com'on money bags, you of all people shouldn't have to sell much stock to pay for the rest of us!

Back