Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WTF Montana. This is real?

The company my daughter works for (SLC based) had actually planned to have a retreat there. She rolled her eyes.
But man the private sector is too lean and mean and efficient there's no way they'd waste consumer money on something so frivolous, and they certainly wouldn't charge their poor unsuspecting clients more to cover that cost, I'm sure it's coming right out of the executives pockets.

Last edited:
But man the private sector is to lean and mean and efficient there's not way they'd waste consumer money on something so frivolous, and they certainly wouldn't charge their poor unsuspecting clients more to cover that cost, I'm sure it's coming right out of the executives pockets.

wait

gob'ment employees don't get paid to go to boondoggles at the king ranch where they "hunt hard" for nilgai?

The biggest problem I have with the whole thing is “haus”. People thinking that using weird/foreign words to describe things is cute/cleaver are idiots. This is America, it’s a house/room. It’s not Bavaria. The people that read it and say “awww how cute and cleaver to use haus” are dumber than the people naming it in the first place.

QUIT USING FAKE F^?€*’g TO DESCRIBE THINGS!

Carry on.

The biggest problem I have with the whole thing is “haus”. People thinking that using weird/foreign words to describe things is cute/cleaver are idiots. This is America, it’s a house/room. It’s not Bavaria. The people that read it and say “awww how cute and cleaver to use haus” are dumber than the people naming it in the first place.

Carry on.
1665673358692.png

But man the private sector is to lean and mean and efficient there's not way they'd waste consumer money on something so frivolous, and they certainly wouldn't charge their poor unsuspecting clients more to cover that cost, I'm sure it's coming right out of the executives pockets.
I heard Leo DiCaprio and Toby McGuire racked up a hefty bill and are not welcome back to the Paws Up after their visit. Leo didn't have to act much when he filmed the Wolf of Wall Street. 😉

Carry on.
100% guarantee they wanted to call it some Native American name and their PR person said nope, appropriative we'd get canceled. So they went with haus.

Marketing folks are ridiculous... but also it works, which makes it worse

Carry on.
Name that country
1665674065457.png
There are multiple Haus's on that street.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back