Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WTF Montana. This is real?

Montanan's are having a really hard time with this. Most don't realize this yet, but they are now living in New California.
Oh, we realize it. I live about 20 miles from the clusterf%#@. The Paws Up bought the two motels in Seeley and turned them into lodging for employee's plus they own the lodge on Salmon Lake and several places on Seeley Lake. They serve a purpose such as seperating the panzy ass dudes from their money while babysitting the dudes/dudets.

Oh, we realize it. I live about 20 miles from the clusterf%#@. The Paws Up bought the two motels in Seeley and turned them into lodging for employee's plus they own the lodge on Salmon Lake and several places on Seeley Lake. They serve a purpose such as seperating the panzy ass dudes from their money while babysitting the dudes/dudets.
No shit?

Wanted to mention that very concept in the current school thread...lack of manners in young people.
Yep. My friend who teaches 7th grade is regularly told to eff off. And their parents don't care.

Many people seem to be quite OK with flying flags and displaying bumper stickers that say #*^@#* the sitting president. Given the propensity to be OK with this, it shouldn’t surprise anyone teenage students may feel compelled to say the same to their teacher.

I mean, no different than what used to be the Marlboro ranch, kinda. At least those folks weren't necessarily rich, just likely to be riddled with lung cancer given their consumption.

Many people seem to be quite OK with flying flags and displaying bumper stickers that say #*^@#* the sitting president. Given the propensity to be OK with this, it shouldn’t surprise anyone teenage students may feel compelled to say the same to their teacher.
Spot on.

In addition, the venn diagram overlap of people displaying this nonsense and at the same time lamenting the moral decline of American values is pretty large. Just like the overlap of people displaying this nonsense and refusing to obey traffic laws*.

*There is a construction zone nearby with one lane open and traffic lights on a timer managing traffic. A few times I have seen someone decide they didnt feel like waiting for the light when there was no traffic coming the other way then just go thru it -- these times all involved trucks plastered with plenty of these stickers. What I have gleaned from these incidents is that Joe Biden's senility and destruction of the American way is directly responsible for driving people, maybe even brainwashing them, to misbehave.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back