Wow.....I drew the OIL North Dakota Elk Tag.

This story has it all, simple, effective narrative, no spreadhseets, great photos and appropriate humility in the face of doing something freaking epic.

Absolutely well done and the judges award you all the Runza you can eat for life.

This story has it all, simple, effective narrative, no spreadhseets, great photos and appropriate humility in the face of doing something freaking epic.

Absolutely well done and the judges award you all the Runza you can eat for life.
It was the craziest 24 hours I have ever experienced in the wild. If I could hunt elk every year without breaking the bank, I wouldn't do anything else. It gets in the veins for sure!

It was the craziest 24 hours I have ever experienced in the wild. If I could hunt elk every year without breaking the bank, I wouldn't do anything else. It gets in the veins for sure!
I was out setting cameras north of the park that day. Bummer I didn’t run into you guys to see that bull in person. Congrats on a great Badlands trophy!

Brother took his ND moose last weekend, he couldn’t seal the deal with his bow and this was a pretty decent bull for the area. Either way he is a happy camper and I’m pumped for him!

fd57a0596bf8a706fa246f3abf818618.jpg

731ebf54208370a6957838ee8b54f0bb.jpg

0b1e8a90a51e2a1f7af5e9c5d0f46129.jpg

Nowhere to go but down. 🙂
Kidding, congrats on the neat animals.

This is a year to write about for you and your family. Well done.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back