Wordle

Similar challenge as you yesterday @BrentD, managed to get it guessed in 4.

Wordle 873 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today was better…

Wordle 874 2/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Must be my lucky day
Wordle 874 2/6*

🟨🟨🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I confess, it did occur to me after seeing your post, that this word might be something you had on your mind, so I decided to go with it. Anyway, it worked.

Yesterday I patted myself on the back for not posting β€œall green todayβ€œ as the word was β€œgreen”!

But today I really was all green

Wordle 878 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Surprised that there were no comments about yesterdays Wordle word: Queue!

Sometimes I expect Americans to think some words are much harder than the British, and vice-versa. This is hard no matter where one is from, but generally speaking this must have been easier for those who (once again) speak the King’s English.

Surprised that there were no comments about yesterdays Wordle word: Queue!

Sometimes I expect Americans to think some words are much harder than the British, and vice-versa. This is hard no matter where one is from, but generally speaking this must have been easier for those who (once again) speak the King’s English.
I was going to ask to see all the hotshots' guesses yesterday. Took me 5 guesses. Most Wordle words are not uncommon enough for it to matter, but once in a while the 4,800 Words With Friends games I've played are helpful.

I started reading this thread. Not going to finish it. Getting off on another tangent is not needed at this time.

My kids have got me going on another NYTimes game called "Connections"

16 words that can be arranged into 4 groups of 4. You are allowed 3 miss-groupings before a final attempt causes one to lose the game. Keeps the brain cells ticking.

1702318897290.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back