Seth Bodnar - independent US Senate candidate

It's also clear that the Republican Congressman and Senators don't agree with everything in the platform. For this issue, they are on record with disagreeing. For example ...

So brave those two, making those statements after it was clear the OBBB wouldn't pass the House with Lee's amendment. Thank Zinke if you want.
 
I tried to get info on Bankhead's positions on her website. She has statements that rotate through the screen, but they don't linger long enough for you to read them. In other words, she can't even raise enough money for a decent website, yet people are adamant about voting for her over Seth. Messed up world.
 
I'm assuming you've been watching politicians reverse positions once elected over the years. Why would anyone think debates, positions, and ads are really what they intend to do? I think a better indicator is what they've done in life and who supports them.
 
I'm assuming you've been watching politicians reverse positions once elected over the years. Why would anyone think debates, positions, and ads are really what they intend to do? I think a better indicator is what they've done in life and who supports them.
Do you think Ryan Zinkes outspoken support for public lands, and important folllw throughs, represent nothing?

I completely get why MT politics is completely lost - with voters moving in that simply view voting/politics the way you do.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,101
Messages
2,249,780
Members
39,092
Latest member
jgarren
Back
Top