Watering Down Endngered Species Act

"Individuals and industries may kill endangered animals in the course of logging projects, developments and other activities, it said — so long as the activity’s purpose isn’t killing species."

Why wasn't this already the rule? I think most of us know that the opposite is really the issue. That is, if you might possibly kill any endangered species, you can't do anything.
 
"Progress" comes at a cost. How else are we supposed to keep giving handouts to every street corner democrat?

End the handouts and we can talk about saving the tree frogs...

I think your post is both a little tongue in cheek and a critique. But, I'm honestly curious what kind of progress do you envision or reference here that is worth the permanent loss of biodiversity, albiet a frog?
 
Seems changing sides is just picking new corporations.
Its pretty pathetic that the last D administration pretty much handed the opposite party the election, here we are and its an exact flip flop. I swear to god if I didn't know better its all a stage. ( I really dont know better). How could either party #*^@#* it up so badly. My only hope is more people are getting close to center, then you talk to people and that hope is gone.
 
Some of you might need to evaluate how center you really are if you care. We've gone through about 20 years of pretty hardcore propaganda and censorship.

Look at maps that show which party won each county. The vast majority are red with a few large counties being blue that have kept elections close.

Go talk to some people that disagree with you and find out why that is. If you haven't heard it by now, you probably aren't going to hear it from your current sources of information and friends. Of course, you could read X but don't take it as true until people have a chance to community note it and flag it as false.

Just a thought ... or you can continue to think people who disagree with you are simply too dumb to.be enlightened like you are.
 
Back
Top