Caribou Gear Tarp

Woodland Caribou

Very cool! Was wondering if you added an arrow to the "tree" then kept looking.
Yea we were all having a couple after dinner and shot the arrow into board ...think it was the last night, Friday. i would have shot a second of the if the right moose came along!

Congratulations. Glad you had a successful hunt and a good time.

You and Big Fin both did very well in Canada. i hope more of you fellows down south come north to hunt with us.

I love hunting in Canada and do so every chance I can. Great county with great people.

What a great experience with your father! Congrats to the both of you on some fine animals. I really like the light color of your caribou bulls face. Going to make a great mount.

What a great experience with your father! Congrats to the both of you on some fine animals. I really like the light color of your caribou bulls face. Going to make a great mount.
Thank you! I hope the mount comes out well. The cape was excellent so I have high hopes. I droped it off at the taxi already. The rack will go after its 60 days Drying and get scored. I been putting off having a couple others scored For Pope and young, this is a good excuse to have them all done at once

Congratulations!

How many days did it take to get the pruney fingers back to normal in all that wet?
took a while that’s for sure. Next trip two sets of gortex gloves are coming along as well. Except for the day we flew out of camp we has some type of Precipitation very day.

thanks for posting and pictures. can't beat trips with family and great friends. did you do any fishing?
for sure, family adds so much it. We didn’t fish at all. In fact a strange foot note. The lake we are on has ZERO fish in it. The camp been there for over 40 years and there has never been a fish in the lake. They even tested the water and various time provincial biologists have done tests and confirmed there are no fish and they don’t have an explanation for it. There is a second lake that they keep a boat on, it’s about a mile away that has fish in it. really weird that this one doenst.

Nice pictures and a great write up. Congratulations on time well spent with your dad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back