Yeti GOBOX Collection

Woodland Caribou

Mine was in 2011, so I am sure that it is higher, and it depends on which of the plethora of outfitters, that you pick. We drove from home (3000 miles on my new truck) and the trip cost us each $6000 total, for everything. I am sure it would be more now, but it is still pretty reasonable, compared to some northern trips.

it has gone up a bit, not as much as some other hunts in other locations though. Moose that is. Caribou on the other hand has Gone through the roof since the tag Allocations have dropped

Most fly in based hunts for moose are about 6k and up. Drive into camps will cost less then that. Caribou hunts double that. Tags in NF are about 450 for moose and 650 for bou.
travel depends, you can fly into deer lake or st johns which saves some time but adds to logistics and expense getting your meat back. Or you can drive and take the ferry from nova Scotia.
i say a moose hunt for flying in you looking at 10k total. do a drive in camp and you might cut 20 percent off that.
Thanks got your reply. I appreciate the info.

20200322_174939.jpgCame home yesterday morning from a long 36 hour shift to find this guy on my deck....very pleased with how he came out. Now i have to make space for him..for now i have in my kids play room. My daughter wants Sven in her bedroom.... she is working on getting her mother on board
20200322_174922.jpg

What an awesome hunt. Very special to share the experience with your father. Congrats to the both of you on your harvests. Your new wall decoration like awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back