Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Women bowhunters

Very good. Mindy should have her own TV show.

The video was put together very well. Thanks for the link.

Excellent photography/videography and a very articulate young lady.

Thanks for sharing a story like this.

Nothing more attractive than a woman with a bow in her hand.

Attachments

• crystal bow.jpg
    crystal bow.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 2,804
I wouldn't say "nothing".

jesus-says-meme-generator-hey-you-i-saw-wat-you-did-there-9c214c.jpg

Oh, he means like a bone in her hands. I get it. Dink you word smith.

Attachments

• thCA2UK1LA.jpg
    thCA2UK1LA.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 577
You can tell that she is sincere and knows what she's talking about. She could hunt and talk circles around the other ditsy women hunters that are supposed to be advocates. I hope someday my wife would hunt with me. She loves to shoot her bow but hasn't hunted yet. Thanks Oak

a women who not only talks hunting,but allso hunts her self,and is good at it,i give her 2 thumbs up,well done.
i am not a bow hunter but i do rifle hunt,and my hunting partner and wife of 21 years is a avid huntress,and loves to talk hunting,so like this young lady,there are some women that do hunt,and that know what real hunting is about.:hump:

Good story - thanks for sharing. I think her message about women who want to bowhunt finding a mentor is important, but not just for women - that's what hunter recruitment and retention needs to be all about, IMHO.

That said, I gotta agree with Dink. I can think of about 214,311 things more sexy but I would have no problem if my wife ever wanted to try. She wants to shoot, but never wants to hunt.

My 7 year old hopes to tag a deer this youth season, she promises to teach me how to fly the airplane we are building also ha ha, daddy's lil girl for sure :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back