MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wintertime pudge

I've had the wintertime pudge for 12 years now. Ever since I got married in 2001. Haha.

I'm 6'3" and weighed 185 when I got married and 255 now. That's like carrying around a 4th grader every where I go. I can just imagine what I would be capable of if I could get back down under 200. A friend and I are working out the details of a friendly wager to meet some fitness goals. $100 Bass Pro or Cabela's gift card is at stake.

This thread is hilarious. I almost spit out my coffee a few times reading it. Between the crappy chow hall food and chasing IED's in an 85lbs bomb suit, I haven't had to worry about gaining any weight. I do wonder how it will be when I don't have to take PT tests every so often. I've seen civilian life pack it on more than a few of my buddies.

"Eat less…….Move more"……..what a scam!

1296854826345_5077248.png

Ya I'm in too. Metabolism is no friend at 54. Always gain 10-15# in winter and tops out at new year. The warm weather months I run 20 miles/week, then try to get by at overcrowded gym during winter. I got in such a rut, last month I got the wild idea I should try to play ice hockey again after 28 year break. It was always the best exercise when I was young. We have a great ice facility near home, with 2 adult leagues. So I picked the older/slower of the two. There are 144 guys signed up so far. Only one is older than me. My hope is that the competition will get me to push myself and shed some pounds. If I don't have a heart attack first.

I am 61 years old, and love Elk hunting, I try to work out year around, and try to watch what I eat, but that part is hard with the Holidays.
I use a Total Gym, Elliptical and treadmill, and work out at-least every other day, sometimes every day.

Kevin

I'm kinda figuring out this new pudge stuff as I go . . .

Looking for some advice from you more experienced with the protrusive bellies.

When washing your belly button, do you put soap on a finger and stick it in there, or do you just wash around it and call it good?

When washing your belly button, do you put soap on a finger and stick it in there, or do you just wash around it and call it good?
I treat it like Madonna treats her athlete's foot. Takes of bit of practice to get the proper aim and trajectory. Might want to wear some safetly glasses for the first few tries.

Luckily work for an employee owned firm and joined a team of my co-workers about a month ago. We keep close watch on each other. Guys have been doing okay, because the ladies cannot stay away from the chocolate and other sweets. Comes down to portion control and no to very minimal sugars. Boring.....
I just don't want to have to eat salads all this next Spring. Hope none of you end up with blood sugar issues. Not fun stuff, but dealing with it.
Remember? IF IT TASTES GOOD, SPIT IT OUT!

hydrogen peroxide on a q-tip at least once a week. kills things that might ail you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTP1029
Back