PEAX Equipment

Wildife Task force 90-10, etc.

wouldn't hunt with that asshole if it was the last tag in the world
Let the task force know.

Seriously seems extra crummy and a huge conflict of interest when an outfitter, task for member and president of WyOGA is sending out emails asking people to comment in favor of tags for outfitters. The whole thing needs ended

Let the task force know.

Seriously seems extra crummy and a huge conflict of interest when an outfitter, task for member and president of WyOGA is sending out emails asking people to comment in favor of tags for outfitters. The whole thing needs ended

Shouldn't Sy and any other person who has ties to outfitting or who stands to gain financially be required to abstain from any voting?

These are out there now to combat DIY NR commenting to the Task Force. This is S-N-S Outfitters. I have also seen the same from Table Mountain.

These are out there now to combat DIY NR commenting to the Task Force. This is S-N-S Outfitters. I have also seen the same from Table Mountain.

Birds of a feather for those 2 outfits.

None of this really surprises me at all I fully expected Sy to want outfitter tags and transferable landowner tags who here really didn't see this coming... What bothers me most is the lack of opposition from other taskforce members but again they are mainly politicians who own large ranches that are outfitted or leased to outfitters so they are to are trying to line there pockets... What p1&&#& me of the most is the politicians will not be held accountable at the voting both.... Rant Over

I know this has been beaten to death but with the new(ish) proposals I was wondering what are the residents' opinions of the proposed changes? Bonus points are definitely new. Even if the outfitter draw doesn't go through, I wonder if any of these will pass.

HD and SD areas?
90/10 in HD and 85/15 in SD?
3 year wait for HD areas?
Bonus Points?
Leftover License preference for residents?

I know this has been beaten to death but with the new(ish) proposals I was wondering what are the residents' opinions of the proposed changes? Bonus points are definitely new. Even if the outfitter draw doesn't go through, I wonder if any of these will pass.

HD and SD areas?
90/10 in HD and 85/15 in SD?
3 year wait for HD areas?
Bonus Points?
Leftover License preference for residents?
I hope none of those go through except resident preference on left overs. And even that is not a must have. All the other stuff doesn't make sense.

lol at the last question

"What else is on your mind?"

Question 8d – Landowner License Program Changes under Consideration. (Excerpts from Chapter 44)

“If the Commission determines that any hunt area is over objective for the type of landowner license requested, landowner licenses shall be issued without regard to the quota established by the Commission and shall be in addition to the quota set by the Commission.” This language addresses those hunt areas that are overpopulated and the Commission wishes to harvest all the animals in the objective, but not enough licenses are sold to ensure the herd goals are met. Then it would be of assistance to issue additional landowner licenses. Should the Wyoming Wildlife Taskforce recommend this change to the Wyoming Game and Fish Commission?

Is this actually an issue of not enough licenses issued, or rather an issue of landowners not wanting the dregs of the regular draw to hunt their land?

So, we’re not going to dbl the cost of nr points, we’re just going to double the amount you can buy.
I’ll jump all over that.

Ha

Is this actually an issue of not enough licenses issued, or rather an issue of landowners not wanting the dregs of the regular draw to hunt their land?
If I could trust this would be used for its intended purpose I’d be for it, but with WYOGA wielding the commission and the legislature as tools to expand its business I just suspect hidden motivation.

So, we’re not going to dbl the cost of nr points, we’re just going to double the amount you can buy.
I’ll jump all over that.

Ha
Haha...how much do you want to bet that is going to turn into a outfitter point scheme you can get a extra point if you are booked with a outfitter.....and they are still going to increase the prices

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back