Wildife Task force 90-10, etc.

Comments submitted. I utilized some of the talking points from the Fresh Tracks video. Thank u!

^^^
An example of what you won’t see over there.

Clowns laughing and giggling because buzz got the ban hammer. Mod said he was “ telling people they were stupid without saying they were stupid”. LOL Should have given him a gold star.
Buzz gone and zero info on 90/10 since.

Clowns laughing and giggling because buzz got the ban hammer. Mod said he was “ telling people they were stupid without saying they were stupid”. LOL Should have given him a gold star.
Buzz gone and zero info on 90/10 since.

What a bunch of snowflakes. Banning Buzz is absolutely ridiculous and stupid.

Near as I can tell, you can’t/shouldn’t post on rokslide if you’re not to the left of here.

View attachment 227128
You got me, I'm only 5' 8" if I make the effort to stand up straight.......:D.

I was sorry to see Buzz go over there. He was one of a fairly small group of people whose content I always read with interest, and he gave good info. Arguably you could find the same less than tactful manner ( sorry @BuzzH ) on different topics and it doesn't get touched. That said, it's not my forum, and they get to run it the way they want.

Rokslide has its place. Nobody here is doing the kind of scope testing that they are undertaking, and I feel that is of tremendous value. There's some exceptional info on bullet terminal performance as well. It's a gear oriented forum, which comes with some +/-.

I generally find that if I want good conservation info, this forum is a better source. I also think the hunt recaps on here are hard to beat.

I guess that's a long way of saying that I try not to let the perfect be the enemy of the good.....

I guess I am in the minority but I appreciate Rokslide for what it is. Great classifieds and a wonderful resource for discussing gear and other hunting topics. I prefer Hunttalk for all things wildlife and hunting conservation related. Some folks struggle having civil discourse without hurling insults and others just can’t handle being told they are wrong. Kudos to the mods that make places like this possible.

They've got a whole thread about their favorite online hunting forum figures... it's supposed to be like a sarcastic post... a lot of "Buzz hurt my feelings" energy in there

Searching "Buzz" on RS is quite the trip.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back