Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wild & Clear

Face mask and visor are part of the beginner package to the new Orvis Tuxedo. If your not wearing these, you obviously don't know how to fish............:p. Just an FYI, both must be worn into the bar after fishing as well to retain any credibility!:D

Really, they are just used to hide from the sun. Someone marketed incredibly well to the right people!

What happened to an Ugly Stick, a Mitchell 300 and a dozen crawlers?

... and cut-off Lee jeans, no shirt, no socks, and converse tennies?

Am I close?

1937076_1189546653555_5567631_n.jpg

Yes ... and also you have remembered the box of liquid bait!
Lose the shirt, socks, and gloves and it's a go! I'll bring the Trailmaster breakdowns and the Mitchells, and we're ready to hit the Madison.

Just don't harass any bull trout. :)

Everyone on this forum has broken a law so get the hell off your high horses.

You just might not have been talented enough to get it on film.

Whether they are guilty or not, none of us can make that decision that weren't there, so quit giving forums a bad name by making your arm chair judgements, for one side or the other. Let FWP figure it out. Randy, close this thread too.

Whether they are guilty or not, none of us can make that decision that weren't there, so quit giving forums a bad name by making your arm chair judgements, for one side or the other. Let FWP figure it out. Randy, close this thread too.

Just curious,...do you do your righteous spouting standing up or sitting down? Just askin.:D

Whether they are guilty or not, none of us can make that decision that weren't there, so quit giving forums a bad name by making your arm chair judgements, for one side or the other. Let FWP figure it out.

The Misssoula filmmakers who pleaded guilty in a plea agreement to almost 50 federal and state violations that occurred while they were producing commercial videos about bull trout fishing have blamed faulty information from other people for their legal problems.

I think it is already figured out. They pleaded guilty.

Ummmm....you do realize they admitted to the violations both in court and in their statement?

You just might not have been talented enough to get it on film

That should read dumb enough, then try and lie about it. Stop standing up for these guys, they sou ded like a 17 year old who tried to downplay everything and then place the blame on everyone else but themselves.

My goodness twsnow18---
Justifying 49 State and Federal Violations....and saying everyone does it???
Cmon man,

*I'd respectively vote for not closing this thread Randy as public disapproval of an illegal act is probably Justice best served.....I think they make great videos but I'm suspicious about all their activities regarding fair chase hunting and filming after pleading guilty to 49 State and Federal crimes!---probably just means I will choose not to watch any of their videos in the future----

-and they still really feel they did nothing wrong???

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back