Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wild & Clear

DUjU0N3.jpg

So hard to live a life star struck ins't it?

Just need something to believe in to make my life complete......................

CSEH reveals the hollowness that widespread fame and recognition leaves within the heart of a man the world idolizes.

At least your still have your smiley, candy friends.

I felt they were young and dumb in their attempts at fame in the very beginning.

They make a living doing the things many of us work overtime, to pay to do.
Unethical - yes.
Dumb - joke's on us.

If 'Keep Hammerin' gets your rocks off, you should throw in a MtnOps hat!!!

Nope, I didn't realize that. Clears things up.

I typically spend my time more wisely than following allegations second by second. Although, I DO RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ISSUE. I just try not to sound like a school girl tattle tailing and gossiping on the internet until things get sorted out.

You'd never know this site is dominated by a bunch of middle aged dudes.
You just got to get a kick out of a guy who comes in here blasting everyone when he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about, then, after he is made to look like a fool, brags about how he spends his time more wisely than getting informed. Good comedy, thanks.

I just try not to sound like a school girl tattle tailing and gossiping on the internet until things get sorted out.

Things were sorted out, in case you missed that fact.

Maybe try to get "things sorted out" with your comprehension of the issue before you post next time.

They make a living doing the things many of us work overtime, to pay to do.
Unethical - yes.
Dumb - joke's on us.

If 'Keep Hammerin' gets your rocks off, you should throw in a MtnOps hat!!!

I'm not paying close to $6000 dollars in fines.

If they continue to make a living at this "JOB" I'll be surprised.:hump:

My first post on the subject, so if that's "Hammering" then I'm ashamed of myself. Not!

I posted that rather confusingly.
My 'keep hammering' sentence wasn't intended to be a reply directly to your post. Just a sarcastic continuation of Shaaf's joke about the try hard hunter type.

I'm not paying close to $6000 dollars in fines.

If they continue to make a living at this "JOB" I'll be surprised.:hump:

My first post on the subject, so if that's "Hammering" then I'm ashamed of myself. Not!

IIRC, when I was living in Missoula a couple years ago, their actual job was flipping burgers at the Tamarack.

I don't know about MTGomer, but I sure as heck don't work overtime and pay to flip burgers. I may pay someone to do it for me, however.

Like someone mentioned earlier, Randy said these guys would be on an upcoming podcast. I wonder if it was recorded before or after this came to light? I wonder if he will release the podcast now? I've always enjoyed their videos, but there is no excuse for breaking game laws in the business that they are in. Hopefully they learn from this.

It would indeed be an interesting one to listen in on. First steps towards rehabilitation ?

Like someone mentioned earlier, Randy said these guys would be on an upcoming podcast. I wonder if it was recorded before or after this came to light? I wonder if he will release the podcast now? I've always enjoyed their videos, but there is no excuse for breaking game laws in the business that they are in. Hopefully they learn from this.

It was recorded prior to this recent news and we will not be using it as part of our Podcast series.

As I read through this entire thread I am amazed by many things that continue to happen and go on regarding this situation.
Here is a post I found after a little searching.

Surprised a lot of the sponsors are still with them.

Thank you Fin for the clarification and decision making regarding the situation.

http://www.montana-wild.com/a-statement-from-montana-wild/

Adipose Boats dumped them. More may follow in the coming days if they keep denying culpability. These guys keep making themselves look bad, starting with their affinity for flat-brimmed baseball hats.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cercek
Back