Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Santa Clara 49ers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • The red and gold team

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Yep. Privately. I'm turning my attitude so the wife wants me gone during elk season. How am I doing? mtmuley
Fair. Turn the cranky dial up a few more notches if you want a week long hunt.

My wife has been gone four of the last eight weeks, so I have strong negotiating leverage. Plus, I haven't cut my hair in four months and I'm growing a beard.

Fair. Turn the cranky dial up a few more notches if you want a week long hunt.

My wife has been gone four of the last eight weeks, so I have strong negotiating leverage. Plus, I haven't cut my hair in four months and I'm growing a beard.
That's why you aren't elk hunting and fooling around on the internet instead. mtmuley

That's why you aren't elk hunting and fooling around on the internet instead. mtmuley
Because our season doesn't open till the 15th? And, she's not home yet. I'm not leaving a 17 year old in charge of the house.

I know I'll be watching every game.
I commend mtmuley for taking the time to look into the reason players are taking a knee. Their reason is still an ongoing problem.

Ok, commented there now as well. Thanks for the heads up. I had seen the Big Snowies letter, as I live only a few miles from there, but had not heard of Whiskey Ridge.

easy fix to this situation is....don't televise the anthem before the game! Let the players/coaches protest or take a knee after the game, during the pre game, at home, etc. Take the power away from them. just my thoughts. ( I love football, but its getting out of hand)

easy fix to this situation is....don't televise the anthem before the game! Let the players/coaches protest or take a knee after the game, during the pre game, at home, etc. Take the power away from them. just my thoughts. ( I love football, but its getting out of hand)
Have we become such snowflakes that we can't even bear to watch someone express their 1st Amendment rights? Good Lord.

I see all these folks saying "we're not against peaceful protests, we're against looting and rioting..." and then turn around and complain about peaceful protests. Yea, right. Many of the people complaining are also parents who told their kids to stand up for the things they believe in. How ironic.

"Take the power away from them..." - now where have I heard that before...

1600175755975.png

Back