• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Santa Clara 49ers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • The red and gold team

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
tumblr_mzvf2lLE591qhkbk8o1_400.gif

I think the league is wide open this year.

The 49ers may not even make the playoffs.

Seattle is good, Arizona is a darkhorse, and Aaron Donald can wreck any game and the Rams will be decent.

I think there is a decent chance the division winner goes either 4-2 or 3-3.

Looking at the Niners schedule a few games that could be rough

Early w/ injuries

vs AZ - Kyler Murray with new weapons and a defense that should improve. (L)

@ NYJ - Jets did some things this season, but they still are the Jets (W)

@ NYG - Probably an extended stay back east here, which makes this game a trap game especially with the Eagles the following week who will be good if Wentz is healthy. (W, but close)

vs PHI - Going to be a good game if Wentz is healthy, If Wentz is healthy the Eagles may win. (L)

vs MIA - Miami fights and no one quits, but they are still young. (W)

vs LAR - Aaron Donald is going to have a hay day on the RG or even the LG it is going to mess up the O, but I think the 49er D wins this one. (W)

@ NE about the time BB gets hot (L)

@ SEA not a fun place to play (L)

vs GB Packers pack in it vs the niners (W)

@ NO tough place to play and Brees should be in full swing, even though the Niners won their last year I still like the Saints (L)

@ LAR after a bye. Aaron Donald still wrecks things, but the 49ers D wrecks the Rams O (W)

vs BUF Grind it out affair on TV. I think the Bills cause enough issues and Josh Allen makes enough plays to win (L)

vs WAS could be ugly, like 60 - 0 ugly (W)

@ Cowboys Cowboys are talented, but tend to choke (W)

@ Cardinals these last two games will determine who gets into the playoffs, I think the 49ers squeak one out (W)

vs Seahawks I think Seattle gets the upper hand here (L)

Is 9-7 or 10-6 going to be good enough to make the playoffs?

NFC South has three good teams NO, ATL, and TB. (Plays AFC West)

NFC North has two good teams MIN, GB, and potentially Chicago [wouldn't be the case, but they have a favorable schedule and went 8-8 last season with no quarterback play]. (Plays AFC South)

NFC East has two good teams DAL, and PHI. (plays AFC North)

You have a division that is going to be brutal and you are playing the AFC East.

You have potentially 10 teams in a position with the wild card spot.

Then you play in one of the most competitive divisions going into this year.

I would not be shocked if SF was on the outside looking in, even if they go 10-6.

I think the league is wide open this year.

The 49ers may not even make the playoffs.

Seattle is good, Arizona is a darkhorse, and Aaron Donald can wreck any game and the Rams will be decent.

I think there is a decent chance the division winner goes either 4-2 or 3-3.

Looking at the Niners schedule a few games that could be rough

Early w/ injuries

vs AZ - Kyler Murray with new weapons and a defense that should improve. (L)

@ NYJ - Jets did some things this season, but they still are the Jets (W)

@ NYG - Probably an extended stay back east here, which makes this game a trap game especially with the Eagles the following week who will be good if Wentz is healthy. (W, but close)

vs PHI - Going to be a good game if Wentz is healthy, If Wentz is healthy the Eagles may win. (L)

vs MIA - Miami fights and no one quits, but they are still young. (W)

vs LAR - Aaron Donald is going to have a hay day on the RG or even the LG it is going to mess up the O, but I think the 49er D wins this one. (W)

@ NE about the time BB gets hot (L)

@ SEA not a fun place to play (L)

vs GB Packers pack in it vs the niners (W)

@ NO tough place to play and Brees should be in full swing, even though the Niners won their last year I still like the Saints (L)

@ LAR after a bye. Aaron Donald still wrecks things, but the 49ers D wrecks the Rams O (W)

vs BUF Grind it out affair on TV. I think the Bills cause enough issues and Josh Allen makes enough plays to win (L)

vs WAS could be ugly, like 60 - 0 ugly (W)

@ Cowboys Cowboys are talented, but tend to choke (W)

@ Cardinals these last two games will determine who gets into the playoffs, I think the 49ers squeak one out (W)

vs Seahawks I think Seattle gets the upper hand here (L)

Is 9-7 or 10-6 going to be good enough to make the playoffs?

NFC South has three good teams NO, ATL, and TB. (Plays AFC West)

NFC North has two good teams MIN, GB, and potentially Chicago [wouldn't be the case, but they have a favorable schedule and went 8-8 last season with no quarterback play]. (Plays AFC South)

NFC East has two good teams DAL, and PHI. (plays AFC North)

You have a division that is going to be brutal and you are playing the AFC East.

You have potentially 10 teams in a position with the wild card spot.

Then you play in one of the most competitive divisions going into this year.

I would not be shocked if SF was on the outside looking in, even if they go 10-6.
I respect the thought out response even if I disagree with the outcome of 3-4 of those games.
Also you are in the minority with the red and gold currently polling 71 % favorites to win the Superbowl!

Back