Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Santa Clara 49ers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • The red and gold team

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Have we become such snowflakes that we can't even bear to watch someone express their 1st Amendment rights? Good Lord.

I see all these folks saying "we're not against peaceful protests, we're against looting and rioting..." and then turn around and complain about peaceful protests. Yea, right. Many of the people complaining are also parents who told their kids to stand up for the things they believe in. How ironic.

"Take the power away from them..." - now where have I heard that before...

View attachment 153937

Agreed.
Lumping peaceful protest against police brutality in with d bags who riot and want the police defunded is like calling every trump supporter who wants a border wall a skinhead!
People are too jaded to see the world has a lot of nuance. Literally millions of individual experiences happening 24/7, 365 yet the two extreme are the only thing being factored in your brains?

Mahomes is going to take this to the Super Bowl... again. 1st game shows pass, run, and D working pretty darn good off the starting block!

F the 9ers. Btw. :)

easy fix to this situation is....don't televise the anthem before the game! Let the players/coaches protest or take a knee after the game, during the pre game, at home, etc. Take the power away from them. just my thoughts. ( I love football, but its getting out of hand)

frabz-you-hide-your-racism-under-the-mask-of-patriotism-how-clever-4e418c.jpg

LMAO. So I'm now a racist and a snowflake? I never even knew! LOL. I'm far from either of those things to be honest! Made my day. LOL

LMAO. So I'm now a racist and a snowflake? I never even knew! LOL. I'm far from either of those things to be honest! Made my day. LOL

Willy Wonka avoided people and used umpa lumpa slave labor. So it's really not an accurate depiction.

Although, I do like the movie. 😁

It seems to be a common thing these days to attempt to discredit someone who has a different view...

Willy Wonka avoided people and used umpa lumpa slave labor. So it's really not an accurate depiction.

Although, I do like the movie. 😁

It seems to be a common thing these days to attempt to discredit someone who has a different view...
I just thought that snowflakes were those who were so intolerant they couldn't even bear to see something they didn't agree with. If your comments don't fit that description, then you don't have to worry.

Jesus... (no offense to atheists...)

This thread was humor. Everyone knows the 9ers s u c k...

I'd say the Cowgirls would take the Bowl though realistically Chiefs have their S together... again.

Thats 3 anti free speech post on a thread you don't care about. Do you just hate free speech or do you secretly care about the 9ers?
I'll wait for all of your replies before passing judgment :)
Not anti free speak at all..... I would prefer they play the game not try and save the world...athletes not activists...the world that pays them MILLIONS of dollars to play a game not be a social justice moderator.
Pass all the judgment you want. I assume your ok with the cop killing, looting, turn and burning cities.😷

Not anti free speak at all..... I would prefer they play the game not try and save the world...athletes not activists...the world that pays them MILLIONS of dollars to play a game not be a social justice moderator.
Pass all the judgment you want. I assume your ok with the cop killing, looting, turn and burning cities.😷
Well just to be clear.
You don't care?
You are pro free speech as long as you agree with what is said?
You dont want people to use the platform they have earned to improve what they think are injustices?
You love the 49ers and are having a bad day because Sherman went on Injured reserve and witherspoon is in the concussion protocol.

Well just to be clear.
You don't care?
You are pro free speech as long as you agree with what is said?
You dont want people to use the platform they have earned to improve what they think are injustices?
You love the 49ers and are having a bad day because Sherman went on Injured reserve and witherspoon is in the concussion protocol.
I would rather they play football than try to politicize the game. So just to be clear you will take a knee every chance you get? Go 49er's
All men are created equal all lives Matter. Not just black. You WOKE up,good for you

Size me up as a kneeling, pro cop killing rioter because I am willing to let U.S. citizens speak freely of their perceived injustices?
Disagree with their thoughts if you want but let's not overlook how great of a country we live in that lawfully allows its citizens to verbally express differences in opinions.

Back