Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Who needs ratchet straps?

Hey, it’s got safety chains......
The whole deal seems kind of conflicted. Got the trailer attached/secured (?) to the car basically with tension straps which seems beyond dumb. But then he has safety chains, which are more secure
then the gerry-rigged cluster he is towing with???

I have never done something as egregious as some of these posts, however to be fair I'm pretty sure most men at one time or another have strapped something down and said, "That's not going anywhere" only to have to have it go "somewhere" within the next mile. Mine was a smoker about 5 years ago. 🤦‍♂️

I have never done something as egregious as some of these posts, however to be fair I'm pretty sure most men at one time or another have strapped something down and said, "That's not going anywhere" only to have to have it go "somewhere" within the next mile. Mine was a smoker about 5 years ago. 🤦‍♂️
Years ago I went with a buddy to home depot to pick up a new fridge and a range for his grandma. Got the fridge loaded upright and pushed to the back of the bed then the range in behind that and ratched strapped them both tight to the back of the bed(obvious mistake was not throwing a strap over the top of the fridge as well, I remember him even contemplating is and literally going nah these aight going anywhere). On the way home going completely straight ~70 mph on I-20 and all of a sudden I just see my friend look in his rearview and start to bite his fist. I turned around and saw the fridge tip right over the side of the bed in slow motion, hit the pavement and flipped once then REALLY caught a corner and full on flew 20 feet in the air flipping end over end multiple times before flying right off the side of the highway and tumbling down the hill landing right next to the on ramp. Now that's something you dont see every day.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back