Who makes it to the Super Bowl?

How many no calls did Davante Adams get.....many a replay he couldn't release. Same with Evans.
Yeah, it was ridiculous on both sides. The refs let it get way too sloppy. To both teams' credit the players kept their cool and showed a lot of classy sportsmanship throughout. It was a good game. Worth the price of admission ... that no one had to pay anyway I guess.

The telltale sign a ref looks for is the jersey being pulled away from the torso. Easy to spot. On a lot of the no call holds defenders were grabbing the jersey but not pulling on it. It could be argued that 1. Hard for a ref to tell a closed fist is actually clenching material if it is not getting pulled and 2. If they are not pulling back on the jersey are they in fact impeding the receivers route. TV replay shows what is obvious but without the jersey physically being pulled away from the receivers body, that has to be a tough one for a ref to see.

3 interceptions and packers couldn't make squat out of it.
I thought packers should've won entering the game... watching it however, Bucs played it tough. Offensive line gave Brady time.

Bills v Chiefs - took a bit to get Mahomes and team engaged. When they did, it was clear... that team is blast to watch!

Bills became a bit pissy at the end though Allen and Co have quality potential. Cowgirls should've never let Beasley go. He's a determined tough bugger! Fun to watch and with Diggs, etc.

Chiefs v Bucs... has the potential to be a great game. Brady and Co must bring their A game and they may have a chance.

Chiefs are definitely favored though there is a chance...

Bucs front office looks like mensas....home team, GOAT by-line, supa model first lady GOAT, damn good defense.

Pats, not so much.

Chiefs have a damn good defense also....and 'capable' offense

I love KC. But, lost 3 offensive lineman.

Tampa Bay has the defensive rush.

Last 3 times, teams were defeated in regular season; won in the Super Bowl.

Win is to KC. Quarterback is a wash. Going with the better Head Coach!

Tough one.
Edge to KC,
One more for Brady.
Just want a good game.
Muley?
Defense is key. Harass Brady and win. But only if advantage of the turnovers is taken. Not many teams lose when forcing three from Brady like the Packers did. The Chiefs win by forcing turnovers. On that note, the Bucs punish guys when they hit. Chiefs can't cave to the physical pounding. I say Chiefs. That Mahomes kid is amazing. mtmuley

Defense is key. Harass Brady and win. But only if advantage of the turnovers is taken. Not many teams lose when forcing three from Brady like the Packers did. The Chiefs win by forcing turnovers. On that note, the Bucs punish guys when they hit. Chiefs can't cave to the physical pounding. I say Chiefs. That Mahomes kid is amazing. mtmuley
Good analysis.
But the sleeper is one team laying an egg and I wonder if Kansas City could be more prone than Tampa despite their dominance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back