Who makes it to the Super Bowl?

I’m a packers fan and they look like shit. Brady will move on to his 10th
The way its looking, Brady's dialed and his line's giving him the time.

I'm not a Brady hater... this year w/ the Bucs though... his turnovers and sacks... I really didn't think they had a chance in hell!

I gotta go with the Chiefs. Mahomes is an amazing QB.
Besides I'm an MSU Bobcat and the Cats have a link to the Chiefs in the Hall of Fame kicker Jan Stenerud, with whom I attended college back in the day. Stenerud came to Bozeman from Norway on a skiing scholarship. Working out in the stadium, he showed his soccer kick to the coach, was recruited and kicked a then Big Sky Conference record 59 yard field goal as the Cats beat the griz (all four times during my college days). Stenerud went on to kick enough points to be a high point of the year player for the Chiefs.

Go Chiefs!

(PS: BTW for you griz fans out there, the Cats are 6 - 0 and leading the Big Sky Conference in BBall presently.)

I gotta go with the Chiefs. Mahomes is an amazing QB.
Besides I'm an MSU Bobcat and the Cats have a link to the Chiefs in the Hall of Fame kicker Jan Stenerud, with whom I attended college back in the day. Stenerud came to Bozeman from Norway on a skiing scholarship. Working out in the stadium, he showed his soccer kick to the coach, was recruited and kicked a then Big Sky Conference record 59 yard field goal as the Cats beat the griz (all four times during my college days). Stenerud went on to kick enough points to be a high point of the year player for the Chiefs.

Go Chiefs!

(PS: BTW for you griz fans out there, the Cats are 6 - 0 and leading the Big Sky Conference in BBall presently.)
It will be interesting to see what happens now that Choate is leaving...

It will be interesting to see what happens now that Choate is leaving...
I almost wonder if him leaving had anything to do with the bullshit the Big Sky conference pulled by not playing and Choate's comments about playing. If so I get it. I mean how is it fair that Bama, Clemson, ND, the big schools get to play heck even NDSU got a game but the Big Sky weren't allowed to play? My guess is MSU somehow sweet talks Kane Ioane from taking the DC job at Boise State to be the next MSU coach.

Last edited:
I almost wonder if him leaving had anything to do with the bullshit the Big Sky conference and Choate's comments about playing. If so I get it. I mean how is it fair that Bama, Clemson, ND, the big schools get to play heck even NDSU got a game but the Big Sky weren't allowed to play. My guess is MSU somehow sweet talks Kane Ioane from taking the DC job at Boise State to be the next MSU coach.
I hope you’re right about Ioane. He would be a good pick.

I guess we'll see the what the beautiful mystery holds for Lafleur and Rodgers......

I'm glad Tampa Tom and the bucs won.....

The first game was a quality contest. Furthered my impressions that Brady is the best QB of my lifetime, even though he can be annoying. I didn't need any further confirmation that Rodgers is very good at both being a QB and sniveling to the refs.

LaFleur is going to get heat for the call to kick a FG at the end but the game was lost in the last :20 seconds of the first half. How they let that TD happen is beyond me. Cost them the game, plain and simple. The next meeting between the head coach and the defensive coordinator might be a bit tense.

Never cared much for New England, but respected Brady.

Never cared much for Green Bay either, so was rooting for TBay today.

Though I would like the Bills to beat the Chiefs, it would be pretty incredible for a 43 yo to finish out the season beating Brees (away), Rodgers (away) and Mahomes (SB).

The first game was a quality contest. Furthered my impressions that Brady is the best QB of my lifetime, even though he can be annoying. I didn't need any further confirmation that Rodgers is very good at both being a QB and sniveling to the refs.

LaFleur is going to get heat for the call to kick a FG at the end but the game was lost in the last :20 seconds of the first half. How they let that TD happen is beyond me. Cost them the game, plain and simple. The next meeting between the head coach and the defensive coordinator might be a bit tense.
Agreed...what about his call to kick a FG down 8 with 3 min left in the 4th? Terrible play calling.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back