Who makes it to the Super Bowl?

Southern Elk

I’m looking forward to the two games today. Although I’m a Saints fan, I’ll be pulling for Green Bay. I don’t want to see Brady make it to another Super Bowl.

I hope Buffalo wins, but they’ve got their work cut out for them. Kansas City will be hard to beat. If KC wins, I won’t be disappointed. I like Mahomes and Andy Reid.

Green Bay and Chiefs. Chiefs to win. It will be a close game. I was surprised Mahomes went out last week. That hit didn't look so bad to me. Hard to believe he got a concussion, though neck injury sure looked more probable. Backup did well enough. Mahomes is a superstar for sure but the team is well balanced.

I don’t know, but after the last game Andy Reid might need Mystery Ranch to design a way to haul around the big brass ones. That was quite the call.

Packers and I don't care who else, although if they beat the Chiefs in the SB it would be great because I could trash talk my nephews in Kansas City...

Buc's kinda stumbled into the conf. championship... Packers will chop Buc's legs out from underneath.

Packers vs Chiefs. It will be an enjoyable game with the Chiefs taking another. They're a smooth operating machine.

Side note's of rambling... Stafford would be a wise pic for Belichick. Dump Cammie Newt... waste of an arm. Watson to Jets? lose a draft pick to AZ in exchange. Maybe. Jets have a lot of work ahead of them. /ramble off.

Buc's kinda stumbled into the conf. championship... Packers will chop Buc's legs out from underneath.

Packers vs Chiefs. It will be an enjoyable game with the Chiefs taking another. They're a smooth operating machine.

Side note's of rambling... Stafford would be a wise pic for Belichick. Dump Cammie Newt... waste of an arm. Watson to Jets? lose a draft pick to AZ in exchange. Maybe. Jets have a lot of work ahead of them. /ramble off.
Stafford and Belichick would be a scary combination.

I’ve got the Packers and the Bill’s today in a friendly wager.

Yep mtmuley, the Dez call is right up there with Brady’s fumble tuck.

I don't give a shit what anyone says. Brady is unreal, that first half shows exactly what kind of QB he is. If the bucs win there's not much one can say about him IMO besides he's one of the best. And I am not a Brady lover.......

I don't give a shit what anyone says. Brady is unreal, that first half shows exactly what kind of QB he is. If the bucs win there's not much one can say about him IMO besides he's one of the best. And I am not a Brady lover.......
Agreed. I’ve never been a big fan of his, but you can’t argue with what he’s accomplished. Everyone loves to hate a winner. And I’d kind of like to see him win.

I’m a packers fan and they look like shit. Brady will move on to his 10th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back