PEAX Equipment

Who is not going to make the AZ correction deadline?

schmalts

Not me.... Lack of funds. I hope a refund check comes in soon, i have to take my cash nest egg and put it in the bank just to pay off my credit card bill from NM sheep and Ibex:eek: going to take a week or so to build up some reserves for AZ.
ID and MT big 3 hurt my funds as well. crunch time!
Even possible I may have to sit sheep out, bad move as I should have sat out in NM instead since I have no points there.

Made it, according to the comfirmation delivery receipt. ;)

Sorry you are sitting this out Schmalts. Not wishing back luck upon anyone, but I am hoping my 13 AZ sheep points means something some day. Probably means I am a sucker who bought another licenses, loaned them money for a few more months, and when all is said and done, will have 14 points. :eek:

Is about time that I draw another AZ Strip deer tag, so I better start clearing some vacation time for that one. Hell, I am already back up to 3 deer points, so I figure a lucky guy like me is just about a shoe in for that one. Just in case they deny my first choice, I did put in second choice for a muzzy deer tag where I found some big sheds in February.

Figured they denied my elk and antelope, as they are holding a sheep or deer tag for me. Sounds fair enough.

Sorry you are sitting this out Schmalts. Not wishing back luck upon anyone, but I am hoping my 13 AZ sheep points means something some day. .

I said maybe... Depends on funds near the deadline. I am tapped out. But I think I can manage since the AZ sheep is a bargain compared to NM, Time will tell. I doubt any NM refund will come before the AZ deadline, but maybe ID??

for ya az sheep hunters my hunting buddy (az native and resident) had 20 points when he was drawn last year for rocky mnt sheep in unit 27.

Attachments

• PC060006.JPG
    PC060006.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
thank ya sir. i gota get me one of those photo shop resize programs. im thinking he will get drawn for desert big horn this year or next hes up there in b/p for them also.

I wont make the correction deadline. I always hand deliver mine just prior to the final deadline.

Airmark, your buddy will have two points going into the 2009 draw for desert sheep. AZ doesn't distinguish between the two.

no he puts in for everything every year.hes up to (i think 18 b/p) for desert sheep.he was at 19 or 20 when he drew the az rocky sheep tag in 08.i cant wate untill he gets a buffalo tag. i cant aford these tags so i stick with deer elk and lope.but haveing a buddy who can sure gets me into some realy cool hunts........i allways wate and hand deliver mine also.peaple look at me funny when i do a lil mojo thing and a funny dance around the drop box. but it works so i dont care what they think ....

What I ment was there isn't a seperate application for desert and a seperate one for rocky. You can put a rocky hunt first choice and a desert hunt second but they are on the same app. Once you draw a sheep tag, regardless of species you start over points wise for the other sheep. AZ doesn't have two seperate sheep draws. The most points he'll have for sheep in this coming draw would be two (Hunter Ed point and loyalty point).

Here is the screen that comes up when you check your BP's. There is no seperate catagory for Rocky or Desert.

Genus Bonus Points Loyalty Points Hunter Ed Point Total Points
Deer
Antelope
Elk
Turkey
Javelina
Bighorn Sheep
Buffalo
Bear

well dam i honestly did not know that.thank you for telling me.now i gota wate 18 more years to go and help out.what a bummer.

well dam i honestly did not know that.thank you for telling me.now i gota wate 18 more years to go and help out.what a bummer.

No problem, I wasn't trying to be a tool just giving you a heads up. He could draw with two points, it's happened before........

Schmalts, You still plan on putting in the 7.50 to get your point and keep your loyalty, right? I should make the deadline. I sent it in last week on Friday. I'm still mad that I'm sitting at 11 deer points, 1 behind max.

I didn't make the correction deadline. It's looking like I'll just be sending them $7.50 for sheep as well. I'm going deer hunting this year, though. ;)

No problem, I wasn't trying to be a tool just giving you a heads up. He could draw with two points, it's happened before........

its cool i dont think your a tool:D...just kidding, thanks for the heads up.i dont realy pay atention to what i cant put in for and what i cant otc hunt.i see yourup the hill from me.did ya draw a elk tag?last year was 19a for me(no kill)this year its 22n archery.and i have allready got bear and elk on the trail cam.

Sheep and deer were in 12 days ago...hopefully draw both, but would be happy with just a deer tag.

Doing it today. Just point for deer, and full boat for sheep I guess.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back