Who is going to SLC Hunt Expo?

Holy Hannah Oak..
Did you decide you don't like your money anymore or what??
then again, with your luck, 420 will likely buy a sheep tag, an ogden moose and a henry's deer tag.

Gotta play to win.:D It's the only gambling I like.

It'll be worth it to just draw one of the tags you mentioned.

So tonight, wife asks, "Who are those guys we are meeting at the MDF banquet in SLC?"

I give her the list.

She looks it over and says, "That does it. I need to stay home."

I ask her, "Why, Who, What?"

She says, "Never mind."

Not sure what to make of that, but wife is not joining me in SLC, so I do have a couple extra tickets for the MDF banquet, if anyone else is gonna be there. And, I have more money for raffle tickets than originally expected. :D

She did mumble something about not wanting to spend time with men who admire their nips. :confused:

Looks like I might be going on Thurs. night for a while with BOY. Let me know where the meet/greet is and I'll try to be there.

PS- The local Sportsman's Wharehouse has $10 off admission tickets. Might want to check yours or let me know and I'll see if they have anymore.

So tonight, wife asks, "Who are those guys we are meeting at the MDF banquet in SLC?"

I give her the list.

She looks it over and says, "That does it. I need to stay home."

I ask her, "Why, Who, What?"

She says, "Never mind."

Not sure what to make of that, but wife is not joining me in SLC, so I do have a couple extra tickets for the MDF banquet, if anyone else is gonna be there. And, I have more money for raffle tickets than originally expected. :D

She did mumble something about not wanting to spend time with men who admire their nips. :confused:
I hope we didn't scare her away Fin. If it would help maybe we could put Moosie at another table. :D

I plan on going down, probably Friday and Sat. Never been before. Is it basically like the RMEF national convention?

Saw the list of hunts, hard not to throw some money at that, regardless of the odds

I think We'll be there Thursday and leaving friday or first thing Sat morning.

I plan to wear a Nippless shirt... hope no one minds !!!

Question...

Do I just need to buy the $65 Nonresident basic hunting license for Utah to be valid for the Expo Hunt drawings?

Alright Party PEOPLE !!!!!! I think I'm going to be there Thursday Afternoon. Be at the Dinner Thursday night, and hang around Friday. It's under Debate whether we're going to be there Friday night or not.

I am looking forward to seeing some of you Punks there !!

I have to work on Thursday night, but Im going to try and take my 3 year old up to the banquet on Friday. Since he is off-track, we try to do one educational trip/activity a week, so I told my wife that this would a perfect field trip.

I just finished my acceptance speech for a Desert Sheep tag. Hope I didn't forget any of the little people.

I have my raffle receipt folded up and stuffed in a bag of elk ivories for good luck. Unfortunately, that has never worked for me yet.

Oh, the San Raphael South tag, eh? I'm getting the Dirty Devil tag.

Who is going to be at the expo Friday night but not Thursday night?

I am busy putting together my photo posse for the big sheep hunt. I am hoping to drop the bastard close to where I can get some bleachers close. Gonna try and line up a second row of dudes. Will Eastmans print it if the guys are shirtless?

Friday night only, big bootied hoes better watch it!!

It wouldn't be a proper desert sheep hunt without at least 6 guys in the hero shot.

I am busy putting together my photo posse for the big sheep hunt. I am hoping to drop the bastard close to where I can get some bleachers close. Gonna try and line up a second row of dudes. Will Eastmans print it if the guys are shirtless?

Friday night only, big bootied hoes better watch it!!

LMAO...DIY Sanctimony Gone Wild.:D

Back