MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Which one of you bastards . . . .

Something to do with pucky I would guess.
Pucky - My term, stemming from a 1978 beaver trapping trip, for anything that is a condiment, fish dip, or salad dressing. Not allowed in my coolers without being double-bagged. If left open in my cooler, the camera guy gets to walk home. If spilled on my truck seat, a camera guy is fired. Something that requires at least six feet of social distancing if you are eating it near me.

Many people die from pucky-induced food poisoning. If not death, countless years of human productivity are lost annually due to pucky poisoning. America's health crisis is further complicated by the "pucky on everything" mantra of Americans. They pay a premium for healthy foods, then drown it in artery-clogging pucky. Go figure.

Pucky on a great slice of smoked meat, served on a fine fresh bread, with fresh veggies and smoked cheese is the equivalent of putting A-1 steak sauce on a perfectly grilled elk tenderloin. Or drowning your juicy, flavor-filled, fresh walleye or halibut with some sort of tartar sauce. Blasphemy. Should be punishable by fine, loss of hunting/fishing privileges, or both.

Meat is not a "condiment-delivery platform." Nor is a salad. They are cherished foods filled with their own unique flavors to be appreciated and savored. If you need pucky to hide flavors in your foods, you need to up your cooking game or quit buying bulk food from the Dollar General store. If you need pucky to make something taste good, you need to think about your palate training.

giphy.gif

I’m from the eastern 1/3 of the country and the western 1/3 on here got me hooked on the Tillamook last week because I found it in my local store after seeing all the talk about it but if you Wisconsin guys wanna name drop your favorite cheeses I’ll try them when I find them as well.

Well with you guys from the western 1/3 of the country proclaiming Tillamook the greatest cheese since sliced bread and that MA transplant screaming something about Cabot, this thread is already a dumpster fire and it’s just a matter of time before BigFin finds it and locks it down.

Sincerely,
Wisconsin
I would like the fact that I lived in VT for four years added to my epithet.

I would like the fact that I lived in VT for four years added to my epithet.

Epitaph​

Description​

An epitaph is a short text honoring a deceased person. Strictly speaking, it refers to text that is inscribed on a tombstone or plaque, but it may also be used in a figurative sense. Some epitaphs are specified by the person themselves before their death, while others are chosen by those responsible for the burial.

Epithet​

Description​

An epithet is a word or phrase, accompanying or occurring in place of a name and having entered common usage. It has various shades of meaning when applied to seemingly real or fictitious people, divinities, objects, and binomial nomenclature

Ellsworth Cheese Curds and Spotted Cow. Good to live in WI!

It's a little drive to go right to the creamery now and get them fresh from the vat, but..... They are building another
creamery in Menomonie WI, just so happens to be on the route of my commute. :oops:

Attachments

• ec-logo3.png
    ec-logo3.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back