Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

When you realize you're not cool anymore . . .

A few weeks back at a hockey game the wife ran into some old friends she hadnt seen in awhile. They asked her who I was and when she told them her husband they informed her that I was way too old for her. (She's a year and a half older than me :oops: )

A few weeks back at a hockey game the wife ran into some old friends she hadnt seen in awhile. They asked her who I was and when she told them her husband they informed her that I was way too old for her. (She's a year and a half older than me :oops: )
Time to level the playing field. Clairol can be your friend too.

Just because she is older than you doesn't mean you not too old for her.

As someone who is still cool but fading fast, I just want to say to all you guys that nothing is cooler than not giving a chit whether you're seen as cool or not!

When your kids are instantly embarrassed to be in public with you. Something about my dad jokes and dancing….

On a bright note, most of the kids call adults “bud” so we got that going for us!

So, the other day I'm rockin' the Hey Dudes, cargo pants, and back vented Guy Harvey fishin' shirt, and my 9 year old sweet sweet grand daughter says, "Papaw, you really should wear socks with those."

Not that I was ever cool, but she pretty much crushed any potential.

Let's hear em...
Have you tried buying a Harley? Gotta be cool if you've got a Harley...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back