Yeti GOBOX Collection

When you realize you're not cool anymore . . .

No offense @MTGomer but I first realized I was getting old when you posted your moose hunt and I was like “woah, wtf happened to gomer? He looks old af!”
And then I remembered I’m a year older than you 🤦‍♂️
Scanning passes at the ski resort and seeing the average birthdate also hurts my pride.

you mean gomer is younger than me?

So, the other day I'm rockin' the Hey Dudes, cargo pants, and back vented Guy Harvey fishin' shirt, and my 9 year old sweet sweet grand daughter says, "Papaw, you really should wear socks with those."

Not that I was ever cool, but she pretty much crushed any potential.

Let's hear em...
When I'm cool is when I'm on a Cross country ride, By myself Looking at "How Great Thou Art !"

When I'm cool is when I'm on a Cross country ride, By myself Looking at "How Great Thou Art !"
Think I enjoyed solo rides the most, but actually reaching a 5-600 mile destination and settling in to the fact my family and friends were so far away became the essence of insignificance for me. You are right on about landscape splendor though.

Nothing like having a grey beard and having the host at Golden Corral ask, “Senior?”.
Perhaps. The kids at the theater started selling me senior tickets twenty years ago when I was in my fifties. Bothered my wife. She said I should maybe get rid of the beard. Then I dug out a photo of me one summer when I cut it off... before it went gray. She decided salt and pepper camo was better than the real thing.

No offense @MTGomer but I first realized I was getting old when you posted your moose hunt and I was like “woah, wtf happened to gomer? He looks old af!”
And then I remembered I’m a year older than you 🤦‍♂️
Scanning passes at the ski resort and seeing the average birthdate also hurts my pride.
Manually scanning passes is now old skool.

I started to lose hope when I started to meet young guns in my unit that were born after I graduated highschool. I'll lose hope for good when I reach that elderly pinnacle of meeting enlistees that were born after I joined the service, that day is coming in hot...
Ha! I retired from the mil at 60 and was managing folks that could have been my grand kids.🥴

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back