When you realize you're not cool anymore . . .

Well… it’s official. I’ve officially reached the age where camo crocs are an appropriate birthday gift. I made it 42 years 😂 these things are comfortable, but not sure they are cool

Review: surprisingly comfortable, breathable, great for around the house. Made my daughter really happy with my reaction to her gift

Attachments

• IMG_3504.jpeg
    IMG_3504.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Well… it’s official. I’ve officially reached the age where camo crocs are an appropriate birthday gift. I made it 42 years 😂 these things are comfortable, but not sure they are cool

Review: surprisingly comfortable, breathable, great for around the house. Made my daughter really happy with my reaction to her gift
It seems that you have also reached the age where you no longer care what others think as long as your comfortable! The next step is where you no longer care about what or where you say what you're thinking.

Wife has a set of Crocs... @JohnCushman swears by them at hunt camp... My meter simply hasn't reached that DGAF marker, yet.

I like my cabela's Frankenstein slippers. Camp/home.
View attachment 275119
I think your meter is way past the DGAF marker, because those things are FUGLY!!! 😂😂😂
Jokes aside, they do look practical and comfortable.
Also, I wear crocs in public all the time, and at times with socks. I DGAF either.

images.jpeg-49.jpg

When I could no longer dunk a basketball...my fitness has gradually declined every decade since then.
It did feel so cool to be able to dunk!

I don't think I was ever cool. I got married wearing Crocs.

My son said I don't have anything cool like an Xbox or any gaming system his friends dad's have.

Then yesterday my daughter came into my office with her little friend and continued counting the dead things on the wall and book shelf. Her 7yo friend said that's so cool we don't have any at my house.

That put a smile on my face. Can't wait to take them all hunting this fall.

I was once cool. I could do 100 pull ups & sit ups. My Chief did not think I was too cool...

I heard Jimmie live from a half mile away. That was COOL.

Does this Jessica gal have a older aunt? Asking for a cool friend.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back