Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

When you realize you're not cool anymore . . .

No offense @MTGomer but I first realized I was getting old when you posted your moose hunt and I was like “woah, wtf happened to gomer? He looks old af!”
And then I remembered I’m a year older than you 🤦‍♂️
Scanning passes at the ski resort and seeing the average birthdate also hurts my pride.

The wokes have been right all along. Words are violence.
🤛 Right in the gut

JUST YESTERDAY 🙄
Met up in town with the middle daughter and her beau for a drink at the brewery.. I walked up to the bar, sampled a new selection and then she poured me a glass. Bartender looks at my daughter across the room and points at me which results in my daughter and her boyfriend busting up laughing. The bartender says “she’s got your beer” and nods back at my daughter. WTF??? I walk over to their table and asked what’s the joke

They had come in ahead of us, ordered, and evidently opened a tab. She told the bartender (the place was pretty busy) that our beer was on them, and that she would “recognize my dad cuz he’s an old guy with a grey mustache and looks kinda angry!”

So when the bartender pointed at me…enough said! Damn it’s not like I came in and started taking about the weather!

In con ceeve able ! Eh if you're cool your cool.
Or else just stubborn. I kinda enjoy being groovy n hanging out in my bluejean cutoffs. Driving my 79 El Camino to the fishing hole with the grandkids
Head or guts

So picked up 6 year old granddaughter from school. Sunroof open, she asked me to close from reflection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back