Whatever happened to...…?

Well.... Well... Well....... I'm reading more requests to have Jose back than me. Who is this "MOOSIE" everyone is asking about ? Some would say he's SUPERMAN. See the pictures I've attached. I might have done that "S" just for comments on HT back in the day. We started the "LIKE" posts before FB even came around. I just went to Wyoming with IDBugler and we talked about if we kept up with the Bugler/Moosie Adventures we would be the #1 watched channel. You guys were/are awesome when we posted "tease" pictures and stories and had some of the longest threads on the internet history.

I have been busy guys. I did start a Camo company on the side. It's going great. Many on here have supported me and found/followed me despite my lack of showing up here. I've been in contact with BigFin over the years and see him crushing the world in a great. My favorite was this year I was at some show and someone heard me saying I was Moosie, someone walking by said "HuntTalk" Moosie ? We shared stories and talked about the old classics. I love you guys, truely, and I spent 10 years of sweat. blood, tears and a pile of headaches building the foundation for this great site. BigFin came in and took it to the next level. He's a stud like that. After 10 years I was burned out and needed to hide a bit. He made HT Great again... YUGly !!!! (Thats my boy Trumps word).

I had a 10 year moratorium on posting anything about my product and ideas on HT because Randy has contracts with "Real" camo companies :) I never wanted to jeopardize that for him. Plus he needed a break online from my "Humor" I'm sure. So I never came on talking about it. Many have found me though. Instagram and FB has been good to me. I'm still up to my same tactics and still living life to the fullest.

I've always loved Greenhorn being able to come in and post a one liner and people type paragraphs in response. I hate long reads. I like pictures, short reply's, and funnier than SHIEEET responses !!!

Whats new ? Well, I'm gunna be a Grandpa. Remember O-Town my oldest boy? He got married out of high school and helps run a Multi million dollar Robotics company. He's gunna have Twins next April. My 2nd oldest is on a LDS mission in Ecuador. My other 3 kids are still at home. My wife never left me despite all my Online and Business shenanigans ;)

Living life to the fullest. Miss you guys, truly.

Swing by one of these shows and come see me :

www.CatchAndRelease.us

9-Jan 12-Jan Denver, Co *ISE Denver
17-Jan 19-Jan Billings Montana *Great Rockies SportsShow
22-Jan 26-Jan Puyallup, WA *O'Loughlin - Wa Sportsman Show
5-Feb 9-Feb Portland, OR *O'Loughlin - Pacific NW Sportsman Show OR.
13-Feb 16-Feb SLC, Utah Western Hunt Expo
5-Mar 8-Mar Boise Idaho sportsman Show
12-Mar 15-Mar Redman, OR *O'Loughlin - Central Oregon Sportsman Show
19-Mar 22-Mar Sandy, Utah *ISE Utah
27-Mar 29-Mar Laramie, Wy *Laramie County Sportsman Expo

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
skeered to click your attachments...

Happy grandpa days! Time to share with O-Town, payback... :D

Hey there. I'm enjoying an internet hiatus. Working on getting my house ready to sell and moving. Had a great visit back home.
Welcome back Cushman ! I've missed your lousy music chices - cept Mehgan, of course. Hope the world is treating you well

Skeered !!! Don't be, it's legit (this time).

I remember when we used to post links to things like "NEW WORLD RECORD ELK", but have that hyperlink go to something like www.ratemypoo.com and people would flip out.
We need a little barnyard humor now and then. Definitely miss some of the characters but I'm sure BF is happy to have less mudslinging to ban so there's that.
Welcome back!

Moooosie! Those were the days. Good to see you post here.

Greenhorn, You coming to visit me in Billings at that show Jan 17-19th ? You can bring that Homo friend of yours LilyPie that shot another little elk this year ;) Been seeing yer kids grow up with pictures every now and then on FB.

Man, Back in the day I remember Running 70.3 IronMan and eating burgers and dancing doing them.... Now I just eat burgers ;)

Pre-Merry Christmas you filthy animals !!

Attachments

• RaceBurger.jpg
    RaceBurger.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 37
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 37
  • me_1.jpg
    me_1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 37
So I'm envisioning Fin's Inbox just lit up this morning saying "Warning, Moosie Posted, Warning". Someone send him some Tucks Medicated Ointment for the Hemorrhoids he just got with his butt puckering ;)

Doughnut anyone ?

Oh, I got a little lap dog too last year, don't judge me.

Attachments

• 20190101_120508.jpg
    20190101_120508.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 20190209_115233.jpg
    20190209_115233.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 32
On last thing today then I'll catch you next week.

I found a great source for information to get great

hunting locations from this program that will help

you pick a state, mountain range and you can find

out a lot of factual information like

Epstein didn't kill himself......

..... :D :D

Remember, I don't care if you are saying good things
or bad things about me....

....as long as you are talking about me.

Reactions: JCS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back