Whatever happened to...…?

Not an old timer in the member vein, but I do remember Jose. I always liked his commentary but , man, some people got their under garment in a bunch.
More still do bunch up. Specially new guys. mtmuley

I know he was not around for a long time, but what happened to diamond hitch. I enjoyed his input on elk. Did he get the boot for the comments about his dog?

Ahh the days of yore...lol, some good ones that were a cut up, others that were a PIA, and some still kickin around the site...I’m talking nearly 20 years back now!

Still posting from those days (some more than others of course)

1_pointer (Tyler)
AZ402 (Stan)
Oak (Terry)
Moosie (Oscar)
T-Bone (Tyson)
noharleyyet (Ken)
mtmiller (Craig)
BuzzH
MattK
Greenhorn

Guys I’ve wondered what happened to- Delw (Del); Nut; Left Behind; Ovis; Draftstud (John)

I remember Wyodeerhunter getting into it and being banned, Horn Seeker could stir the pot, the dude from Anaconda named Elkchsr (Russ?) and BuzzH used to go at it 🤣 Elkchsr was no match! Ridge Runner put out some decent info. I got along great with JoseCuervo, sarcastic? Yup, smart? Damn straight. When my daughter was really excelling in basketball he sent me some training vids of his kid, girl had skills!

Fun thread to think back on....

I almost forgot about delw. He was the first person from this site I met and went hunting with. Had a special needs son that was a riot. Like took off driving the truck when him and his daughter got out to shoot some squirrels kind of riot. lol.

Can't remember his handle, but dan from AZ that supposedly hooked up with Raven while at a get together. He was into some esoteric rifles and chamberings. Later into 2 seater sports cars.

Shakey that started a bullet company in PA. The technology/designs he was using are being used today as well. IIRC his bullet was similar to the GS Customs bullet.

Thumper was back briefly not that long ago, but him and 'cuz (bcat) were fun to read.

Elkhunter and his wife Left Behind were very avid posters. I met them and Moosie for the first time in Jackson Hole. The fawning she did over Moosie at that dinner was creepy. Elkhunter quartering a bison with a chainsaw using vegetable oil for bar oil...

Remember when lots of folks had the artwork done by Raven on their signature. Would take FOREVER for pages to load. I do not miss that at all.

I almost forgot about delw. He was the first person from this site I met and went hunting with. Had a special needs son that was a riot. Like took off driving the truck when him and his daughter got out to shoot some squirrels kind of riot. lol.
Delw was great. I was down in AZ one time and he and his son took me out on the boat and did some fishing. Big fun.

Yeah Del was a good dude on and off the site. Forgot all about Thumper and Raven lol. And bcat....OMG

Went back and looked at some old chit and it was Elkchsr that Buzz used to lock horns with. Damn that guy was a strange one, might need to do some water testing in Anaconda🤷🏻‍♂️

Good to hear that Jose is still out and about.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back