Whatever happened to...…?

The community evolves. Some get booted but many move on to other interests or forums or they have a kid so free time evaporates or get busy with career or develop health issues or move where harder to hunt or just die.

I have been active here 12 years. I average about 5 posts a week and mostly on hunting topics. I am more than happy to add to the "knowledge" base with my experiences so will toss my observations onto a thread about hunting a species or a location or with a certain weapon. I will post a hunt recap after each hunt (though am not a typical "on your own" adventurer at this point on my life journey).

This website is a keeper so fully support whatever pruning of the herd is needed and the locking of threads. "Ignore this poster" is really not needed here as the tone is managed quite well when things start to go off the tracks which is rare though tends to be in either the slow times of spring or as national elections approach.

Last edited:
Glad to hear there's at least the possibility of having a Jose sighting from time to time.

Glad to hear there's at least the possibility of having a Jose sighting from time to time.

He came out a couple years ago with his daughter and they stayed at my place while hunting elk. They plan on coming back again this year.

I just got a text from him a couple days ago.

Seems a lot of simpletons just don't like being questioned by people smarter than they are. Instead of rethinking their position or statements, or even defending their position, they whine and cry that Jose was mean.

He came out a couple years ago with his daughter and they stayed at my place while hunting elk. They plan on coming back again this year.

Seems a lot of simpletons just don't like being questioned by people smarter than they are. Instead of rethinking their position or statements, or even defending their position, they whine and cry that Jose was mean.
The dude was witty and smart with his posts. The forum is less with him MIA. Hope he and his daughter do well on elk.

I've always enjoyed his points...definitely has changed my mind a time or two

The pictures I don’t care for thread is a classic.

Personally, Jose Cuervo and top shelf are not words that I can use in the same sentence. ;) Had some bad run ins with that:sick:

Great thread...https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/grip-and-grin-pictures-i-dont-really-care-for.271545/#post-2550549

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kallcarrty
Back