What would you do?

Here you go. Tough, tough hunt this year with the weather. Nothing you can do about that. Just stay focused and stay in the woods. Day 8 was the lucky day this year. Thanks to Dink for the spot and the help packing.

Buck1small_zpsk25qjyoy.jpg

Here you go. Tough, tough hunt this year with the weather. Nothing you can do about that. Just stay focused and stay in the woods. Day 8 was the lucky day this year. Thanks to Dink for the spot and the help packing.

I would have a hard time putting together a more ideal mule deer in my mind. Congratulations Oak.

It would seem to me that in a perfect world, the Sheriff would have sent a wrecker up there for ya'll.

But I guess it worked out at the end of the day. Just a shame that the time was wasted.

- Joseph

I look forward to seeing the results of a handful of hunts on here each year. Your deer hunts are one of them. Congrats on another great buck

Buck1small_zpsk25qjyoy.jpg

Gotta put this in quotes to see this deer again!!! Congrats!!!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back