Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What would you do?

This thread is awesome. Big congrats again Oak on your buck! Dink, well, maybe you're just more of an archery hunter....I'll have to sit down and get a story out.

I'm with the whole "jack it up and shove the rear of it to the right crowd."

Is that the brake rotor or the wheel minus the tire in the mud?!

I'm with the "jack up the rear of it and shove it to the right crowd."

Was that his brake rotor or the rim of the wheel, minus the tire in the mud?!

So, you started this post; what did YOU do? :)

Just a bit outside...Happens to the best.

What range?

Definitely not a perfect shot, but it was quartering away and caught the offside lung (note bloody muzzle in field photo). The buck was dead 30 yards from where he went out of sight. It was about 140 yards standing offhand. The brush was way too high for any kind of kneeling shot and the buck was watching me after I "sprinted" 600 yards down the ridge to get in range.

Thanks for the congrats. The conditions early in the week made it possible to go in after the deer and have some success in the trees.

StillHunt2_zpsj3k5ngpe.jpg

StillHunt_zpsgliqh4om.jpg

But it dried out and by midweek it was pretty much futile.

[video=youtube_share;BC7xekhPzXo]https://youtu.be/BC7xekhPzXo[/video]

first, throw out the keystones and pray someone with some heavier beer drives by:) put floor jack to use and move end over . what a shitty situation to drive up on! nice buck!!

Definitely not a perfect shot, but it was quartering away and caught the offside lung (note bloody muzzle in field photo). The buck was dead 30 yards from where he went out of sight. It was about 140 yards standing offhand. The brush was way too high for any kind of kneeling shot and the buck was watching me after I "sprinted" 600 yards down the ridge to get in range.

Thanks for the congrats. The conditions early in the week made it possible to go in after the deer and have some success in the trees.

StillHunt2_zpsj3k5ngpe.jpg

StillHunt_zpsgliqh4om.jpg

But it dried out and by midweek it was pretty much futile.

[video=youtube_share;BC7xekhPzXo]https://youtu.be/BC7xekhPzXo[/video]

With short legs like ours, thats like 1200 yds for a Dink sized being.

Offhand after that, well done. Reminds me of Tred practicing his run and shoot.

Back