What the H is going on in Montana?

I believe this was tabled without discussion but none-the-less cost MT taxpayers a few grand just to bring it to the session. I suggested that Yoga Pants were ok but maybe there should be size restriction. Also not to discriminate that Skinny Jeans on guys should also be banned...for the sake of manhood everywhere.

We apparently have a session for the amusement of the nation now.

Seriously, what red-blooded American hates yoga pants?

Read Parker Heinlein's outdoor column for this week. He points to Rep Kerry White's apparent change of commitment to transfer of fed public lands to the state. Parker writes:
With the inmates obviously running the asylum it's refreshing to hear a voice of reason in Helena. Even if it's White.

Really people? This is what you pay your elected officials to worry about? I can't stop laughing at the stupidity of this. If it passes I'll never have any reason to go to a Starbucks in your state again.
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/02/11/montana-lawmaker-yoga-pants-should-be-illegal-in-public/

Its like the Dark Ages are descending on Montana for women. This must be of great concern to Montana sportsmen as I had about a dozen hunters bring this up in conversations or forward a link on the subject. :) Hem lines, cleavage, leggings and open toed shoes in the legislature.

I fully expect one of these women body phobic Montana legislators to try and make it against the law to breast feed in public.

With all the TRUE problems in this country and he is worried about tight pants.He needs to go on a 1/2 mile walk on a 1/4 boat dock.

Who is going to join me in creating a "Save the Cameltoe" movement. The next endangered species...

By all means let's make our women dress like the Amish. Let's go back to the dark ages.

Its like the Dark Ages are descending on Montana for women. This must be of great concern to Montana sportsmen as I had about a dozen hunters bring this up in conversations or forward a link on the subject. :) Hem lines, cleavage, leggings and open toed shoes in the legislature.

I fully expect one of these women body phobic Montana legislators to try and make it against the law to breast feed in public.

Not that I wanna see a law about it, but some women act pretty femanazi about having to whip out a boob whenever or wherever they feel like it and sometimes it's just not appropriate. Don't feed me the line about "its natural" cuz so are a lot of other things. Doesn't mean they should be done in public all the time.

Gr8, are you saying throw modesty out the window? The Amish might be in the "dark ages" but I'm guessing they'll fare better than most when the grid goes down.

Not that I wanna see a law about it, but some women act pretty femanazi about having to whip out a boob whenever or wherever they feel like it and sometimes it's just not appropriate. Don't feed me the line about "its natural" cuz so are a lot of other things. Doesn't mean they should be done in public all the time.

Gr8, are you saying throw modesty out the window? The Amish might be in the "dark ages" but I'm guessing they'll fare better than most when the grid goes down.

I had 4 children and breast fed them. In that context a breast is a food source for an infant that needs to eat when it needs to eat. Just like your eating in public. If you want to sexualize an infant breast feeding that is your issue, not one of modesty. Hell, even the Pope has recently made statements for mothers to feed their infants when they need to in public. I dont care for people chewing with their mouth open, smacking their lips, slurping or picking their teeth, but I am not going to get a legislator to legislate my "personal preferences" over another person eating in public.

You speak of "modesty", which is a personal value and changes all the time, across millennia and continents. Just a guess, coming from the US and being at this forum, that your modesty values might stem from an Abrahamic Judeo Christian background. Are you aware there is no biblical Hebrew law mandating "modesty" in womens clothing? Nor did Yahusha (Jesus) address it. So what are you basing your version of "modesty" on that you feel it should be upheld not thrown out the window?

Lets put this in context of this forum, lets substitute breast feeding for wolf kill pictures. The subject of posting hunting kill photos and in particular predator kill photos has been discussed a number of times on this forum. Some have held the position that it is their right and they will do as they please (your feminazi whipping out a boob whenever or wherever they feel like it). Some feel that the photos are causing contention with a segment that is anti-hunting and using it as leverage to eventually ban hunting, not to give the antis more ammunition. Some feel there is a time and place, acceptable at this forum, for example. Some can see multiple sides of the issue. How would you feel, as a male hunter, if those predominately female anti-hunters tried to legislate your right to post hunting kill photos of something you felt was perfectly natural and unoffensive to you, or worse, that you couldnt hunt on public lands?

For those men that take issue with a woman's body and dress, based on their interpretation/application of an Abrahamic Judeo Christian faith, I might suggest you take up Job's example and make a covenant with your own eyes, rather than legislating or rule making what we can wear or show.

Back