What the CRAP ?!?!?!?!

The more the merrier. Congratulations can we change your name to ......Mr Rabbit. Now come the start of hunting season this year You may want to for-go bugging out just to keep the piece.

Congrats Moosie and Mrs. Moosie. You are a wealthy man.

And boys, nonetheless. Look at how much you have saved in wedding costs.

Hope the process goes well.

Congrats Oscar...you know you can ask for help on a deer drive, you don't have to provide everyone.....

Ouch Fin...
Look at how much you have saved in wedding costs.
....three girls here :eek:

Very good news! That is really a fine looking bunch of boys that you all have there. Congratulations to you and the Mrs. twodot

Congrats to the Williamson's. I'm rooting for a girl but with your track record, yeah, good luck with that!

$5 it's a boy. Congrats Oscar!

Deal !!!! Oak tried betting against me in the triathlon... But at least there I had some Input... Rolling the Dice on this one, I figure it's a 50/50 shot.. ;)

Thanks for the Kudos !!!We did try to put a 2.5 year gap between the boys. We've been fortunate enough to plan kids out almost to the month. We had some complications prior to me going to Africa and had a Miscariage. I know it's fairly common but for not ever having any isues it hit a little hard. So we will be closer to 4 year spread on this one and the youngest.

We're hoping at 3 months we're past the critical stage so we anounced it. Now it's jsut Time and money... just like everything else in life :D :D

We're excited and thanks for the Congrats !!

Congratulations again Oscar. If it's not a girl just keep trying !

Why did you post an ariel scouting photo ?

Moosies favorite hunting spot

ultrasound01.jpg

congrats Moosie and Mom..........beautiful family there bro!

You could have your own "family" basketball team... You could make "History"...:D:D:D

Congrats.. Geez give that poor lady a break..hump

If the odds are even and results independent of each other, then the probability of a boy this time also is .5*.5*.5*.5*.5 or 1/32.

Its the same for a girl though, I hope all goes well and they come out as healthy, wealthy, and wise as the rest of you all are! Wow, what a fantastic family!

wow... you and the woman sure are a fertile bunch for sure. Congrats

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back