Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What are you guys paying for gas?

Diesel is down about a dime a gallon at the Town Pump where I usually fill. Of course it is still $5.42/gallon.

Been $4.89 for 87 octane at the station down the street for almost two weeks.

1 gallon = 3.785 liters

45.034 Liters = 11.9 gallons @ $91.82 CAD. This equates to $71.99 USD.

$71.99 / 11.9 = $6.05 per gallon.

Ouch.

IMG_20220526_211455059_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220526_211440565_HDR.jpg

These fuel prices do not phase me because if I end up ass up and bankrupt I will know it’s because I was willing to sacrifice all that was mine in order to save hundreds of thousands of lives during one of the most deadly pandemics in recorded history.
The next time you go to complain about the current fuel prices, take a moment and think about how many lives you saved by paying that extra little amount of money.
#endure
$4.85
A930C155-38E6-448D-9B12-4DB4C92DD828.jpeg

Gas and diesel are down about .10 here from last week. Glad they didn’t spike for the weekend.

Laramie is interesting as there is a discount station on one side of town that is about 30 cents cheaper for diesel than the stations in town. Then you have the truck stops which are about 70 cents higher than the stations in town. So there is about a dollar per gallon range in town depending on where you fil up.

The other cheap places to get gas around here for you all who are traveling are in Buford and west of Laramie at the Akal travel plaza. They are both significantly cheaper than the other stations nearby, Akal is a dollar less than the stations to the East and West.

Laramie is interesting as there is a discount station on one side of town that is about 30 cents cheaper for diesel than the stations in town. Then you have the truck stops which are about 70 cents higher than the stations in town. So there is about a dollar per gallon range in town depending on where you fil up.

The other cheap places to get gas around here for you all who are traveling are in Buford and west of Laramie at the Akal travel plaza. They are both significantly cheaper than the other stations nearby, Akal is a dollar less than the stations to the East and West.
I just hit up the place on the east side of Laramie this weekend. There’s always a line at that place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back