What are you guys paying for gas?

Putin is not a madman like the media says, he’s playing chess, our leaders are trying to play checkers while eating crayons and glue.
Ok . . . if you think someone that sends tens of thousands of his countrymen to die, just to mess with other country's economies, isn't a madman, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Premium at the Casey’s was 5.299 yesterday. Premium at the boat dock was 5.269. That’s going to change next time the marinas tanks are filled!😂

Weren’t folks saying that at four bucks? Seriously, I can’t believe the number of cars I still see on the road that have one person in them, pulling trailers across the US, boats, you name it. It sure doesn’t seem like driving is decreasing.
IMHO it's probably not the number but a high number + time.

My Dad runs has gas pumps at his store, said the fuel company told him gas is going up $0.50 tomorrow...another 50 cent jump. This is unsustainable.

IMHO it's probably not the number but a high number + time.
Agreed, although I think your equation is also dependent on other variable costs remaining very high as well. Even then I think the timeframe to seriously alter driving habits is longer than we think.

Ok . . . if you think someone that sends tens of thousands of his countrymen to die, just to mess with other country's economies, isn't a madman, well, I don't know what to tell you.

He’s doing what he thinks is in the best interest of Russia long term.

We’ve done it many times under presidents that I doubt many would call madmen.

Just curious to see what anybody else's gas prices are lately, paid $3 here yesterday. Propane jumped from $1.09 in December called two weeks ago $2.50 hoping to make it into spring without a fill up, currently sitting at about 35% .🤞
In orem, utah anywhere from 4.50-4.75 on gas, and diesel is 5+++.

Another .15 jump on Saturday. .35 increase this week. Up to $4.50.

biden’s America kinda sucks!

Just curious to see what anybody else's gas prices are lately, paid $3 here yesterday. Propane jumped from $1.09 in December called two weeks ago $2.50 hoping to make it into spring without a fill up, currently sitting at about 35% .🤞
Gas is 4.19 here in ND

View attachment 222238

Is it though? I can't say I know anyone who is actively reducing their gas consumption. Most folks are still road tripping on the weekend. I'm watching multiple groups of friends and family travel across the south west in motorhomes on social media.

Everyone is complaining about the gas prices. Nobody I know is changing their behavior because of them.
I see lots of folks on the interstate going by me in their big gas hogs like I'm standing still. No sympathy for them.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back