What are you guys paying for gas?

Seeing regular unleaded dropping below $4.00 at several stations here in town for the first time in a while. Crazy that we are excited to see gas at $3.99 a gallon. Diesel is still higher than it should be compared to gasoline. Lowest in town is $4.78 right now.

Seeing regular unleaded dropping below $4.00 at several stations here in town for the first time in a while. Crazy that we are excited to see gas at $3.99 a gallon. Diesel is still higher than it should be compared to gasoline. Lowest in town is $4.78 right now.
87 octane is hanging around $4.85-$4.99 depending on the station here in WNY. It'd be great to see it sub $4 again!

I'm holding out for sub $3 for diesel.
Last time I filled my boat, gas was $2.89. Once it started climbing, I stopped trolling. Now I just go out a little ways from port and either drop anchor or drift. Need to save gas money for my elk hunt this year. Here's hoping eventually we can afford to have fun again! 😂

Fun used to be a by product of work. Now we have to work too much to pay for fun. We had to pay so much for it that it's not fun anymore
And that's why we buy whiskey. HA
87 is almost to 4 bucks here...pennies over
I'll keep my fingers crossed that it keeps dropping. Might be able to afford to drive home from CO after my hunt if it does. I would be ok with staying away from NY though👌

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back