Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What are you guys paying for gas?

No one. They'll take the tax $ we pay to fix roads(nowhere near enough to fix 1 bridge and should be funded anyway) and wring their $ covered hands.
I know it man, Its unbelievable what has happened. But at the same time we have been enabling it for years.

Id say fix it at the ballot box, but idk if thats gonna matter anymore.

The thought they would end drilling permits and shut down pipelines and create a gouging situation all to promote using alternative means. While not actually having the capacity to support an alternative means. How stupid.

Thats like buying all the new fancy toys on a loan that you never have any intention on ever paying off cause you plan on being dead an not having to worry about it. God forbid you think about others that inherit the dumbass decision one would make.

here is a solution, buy your toys with money you saved and pay for it outright. What a novel idea. Hey united states treasury, maybe work on creating a surplus economy instead of creating more debt? novel ideas I know.

$4.86 for diesel. $4.54 for gas at the cheap station near Henderson, Ne exit 342 on I80. It’s always the cheapest fuel but it’s kind of a dump for a gas station.

Paid just over $6 Million to fill up my boat before doing a transatlantic journey. Picked up just shy of a million gallons of Marine Diesel Gas for the trip.

We are running on fumes as we pull up on location in a few minutes. 21 days, 4650 miles, New Orleans, LA to Dakar, Senegal (West Africa area).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back