Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What are you guys paying for gas?

$5.18 a gallon. Hasn’t changed since it got there. Any town around me is cheaper including tiny ones. I can save over 50 cents a gallon with a 30 mile drive

Diesel is $5.40 in Las Vegas. Down.$.50 from last fill up.

Am I supposed to be grateful?

Paid 4.30 yesterday afternoon.. Cheapest gas I drove by in 3 states driving. OH, MI and IN....

It was a great truck (2016) and my second diesel. My wife bought a F250 with the 7.3 gas engine two years ago. It easily handles our towing needs. I went with the 7.3 also. But Redmt, you are correct ... it's not a diesel !!

I bought my first diesel truck in early 80's, a '96 power stroke. I liked it so much I bought it back when it became available. I had sold it to buy my 2000 power stroke in '04. Those 2 trucks have a combined mileage near 700,000 miles. Show me a gas truck that gives that kind of service and still looks and runs like the day it was new.

I bought my first diesel truck in early 80's, a '96 power stroke. I liked it so much I bought it back when it became available. I had sold it to buy my 2000 power stroke in '04. Those 2 trucks have a combined mileage near 700,000 miles. Show me a gas truck that gives that kind of service and still looks and runs like the day it was new.
That is a head scratcher.😀

If you want to wait in line at Sams, regular unleaded is $3.69 and diesel is $4.64 today. If you don't want to wait in line you can find it at several stations for $3.83 for regular unleaded and $4.67 for diesel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back