Caribou Gear

What are you guys paying for gas?

This morning, the BofA commodities head said that they are looking for $150 a barrel by this summer. As an aside, all this Ukraine crap should not have happened. If you use the top part of the phone, there is a video on YouTube from way back in 2014 by a Univ of Chicago distinguished professor, John Hersheimer. It is worth watching. Both of these parties are responsible how this has turned out. He refers to them as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I would not have been a successful money manager if I hadn't listened to both sides and a third also. The video was done 7 years ago about the Ukraine, yet it is repeating itself today. There will always be people in denial, but this appears to be a border issue for Russia, and the media and both parties are feeding us crapola regarding Putin...that he's crazy (he ain't) and that he wants to bring back "Old Russia". Do you know what a pain in the ass Hungary, Romania, Poland, and the Ukraine have been to Russia over the last 70 years? The Dumbs are doing a jig thinking that high gas prices will convince the public to dump their cars and go electric. Wait till you get your electric bill, is what I say, IF you'll be able to get it. The question you should be asking is: "Where are they getting their skim?" Did they buy nat gas and oil company and defense company stocks for the runup? And ask it of BOTH Parties.

I’m sure we can all agree that these $100 swipe limits are BS and should be relegated to a thing of the past no matter how high or low gas gets in the future.

How is that still a thing?
Dude I’ve been raising hell about this at gas stations for years whilst trying to fill up the big rig.
It’s like circle k is this giant corporation and here I am as one guy being forced to leave my personal credit card with a complete stranger/gas station attendant in order to get the pump turned on.
Totally crazy.

$150 limit on card doesnt fill tank with diesel but is slowly getting better around here, prices down about $1 last few weeks.
KIMG0685.JPG

The all knowledgeable Gubnor of Bendover, (formerly CA) has proposed a $400.00 kick back to the residents for relief from gas price gouging. It's still unclear as to whether it's per person or per vehicle. It will be more interesting to find out that all the illegals with unregistered vehicles get the kick back as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back