Caribou Gear

Western Hunting Self-Promoter Identifying Traits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless that's a gas fireplace, I think I'd reserve that wall for euros. The goat wouldn't be white very long if situated near a wood burner.
Yeah, I should have responded to post 139, that’s what wall I thought he was talking about. More of me thinking out loud, probably should’ve just left it at, it will look good when it’s done. After I reread my post it seemed kinda douchey. I didn’t even think about being close to the fire place.

Yeah, I should have responded to post 139, that’s what wall I thought he was talking about. More of me thinking out loud, probably should’ve just left it at, it will look good when it’s done. After I reread my post it seemed kinda douchey. I didn’t even think about being close to the fire place.
Not douchy. It's always good to have a different perspective. Glad you didn't think I was being critical.

Reactions: ZBB
How has @Moosie not joined in on these shenanigans? I know he had a loin cloth suction cup bow and arrow hero shot in an antelope thread at one time.

It's a 1936 Vintage Greifelt 12 gauge. 2 3/'4s chamber, 26" tubes choked SKEET1/IM. 6.5 pounds of Teutonic bird missing machine.

I swear. It's the gun, not me.
Really like the diamond metal inlays around the screws on the forearm.
Original or aftermarket recoil pad?

Really like the diamond metal inlays around the screws on the forearm.
Original or aftermarket recoil pad?
That's the 3 piece forearm. The bottom pops off, but the upper segments stay attached to the bbl. It was a feature on a lot of European shotguns of the time, and still is with Merkel & Krieghoff (I think as a special item). It's slick as snot, and looks really pretty.

That's an aftermarket redhead pad, probably from the 50's or 60's. It's getting replaced this weekend with a black pachmyr decelerator since I can't find a red pad small enough to fit it. It usually wears a stock extender in the field, unless it's super cold. LOP is short at just 14".

#saltwaterathlete may be my new favorite thing ever. Going truck sticker shopping now...
So are you an underwater speargunner who swims 10 miles per day and lifts weights and fires your spear gun in the backyard swimming pool. #liftswimshoot. Sorry Cam had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back