• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Welcome BambiSTEW !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Saw your Hunting partner "MOOOOoooo" and the Date you killed your Deer this year :D :D

Just wanted to give you a warm MOOSIE Welcome to our board bud !!!!!\

For those that didn't see it :

Bambistew

Bessy (see back ground) set up the camera. Since she lacks oppossable(sp) thumbs I couldn't get to mad at her. ;)

Anyway thanks for the wellcome. I put on many miles in Eastern Montana and couldn't find a muley worth putting my tag on so I made the drive all the way back to western montana to shoot a buck in my dad's hay field.

My dad told me he had a couple tied up in the hay field so I figued that I could just shoot one of them instead of really trying to hunt for one.;) He's not my biggest but filled the tag for the last day...

I found this board a last week and like it much better than the last one that I was a regular on.

Later

Ivan

Moosie

Grand poopa
Bambislayer..... YOU say you've wacked a few other critters. Put up the pictures and Share a story, These guys get tiered onf me always telling them about the forked horn buck I killed 8 years ago :D :D :D

Glad you like our board !!!! Stick around and it will even grow more on ya ;) tongue.gif

Yeti

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double Dropper