Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Welcome BambiSTEW !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Saw your Hunting partner "MOOOOoooo" and the Date you killed your Deer this year :D :D

Just wanted to give you a warm MOOSIE Welcome to our board bud !!!!!\

For those that didn't see it :

Ivan.jpg

Bessy (see back ground) set up the camera. Since she lacks oppossable(sp) thumbs I couldn't get to mad at her. ;)

Anyway thanks for the wellcome. I put on many miles in Eastern Montana and couldn't find a muley worth putting my tag on so I made the drive all the way back to western montana to shoot a buck in my dad's hay field.

My dad told me he had a couple tied up in the hay field so I figued that I could just shoot one of them instead of really trying to hunt for one.;) He's not my biggest but filled the tag for the last day...

I found this board a last week and like it much better than the last one that I was a regular on.

Later

Ivan

Nice looking buck you got there bambistew. Congrats!! Hope you stick around and share some pictures and stories with us!! :D

Bambislayer..... YOU say you've wacked a few other critters. Put up the pictures and Share a story, These guys get tiered onf me always telling them about the forked horn buck I killed 8 years ago :D :D :D

Glad you like our board !!!! Stick around and it will even grow more on ya ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back